User Controls

Fully automated society

Society has gotten to a point where human interaction is barely necessary. I can buy everything from vending machines or automated tellers.

I can order food without ettering a single word besides "thank you" when my order is handed to me, robots can replace this

I can buy bitcoin w/ cash at machines now no need for my id and bank account to be involved.
    we're handing over the hard work to robots and humans will continue to exist as maintenance
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by crabbypenguin we're handing over the hard work to robots and humans will continue to exist as maintenance

The tech posters will be your overlords.
    Originally posted by Sophie The tech posters will be your overlords.

you seem so convinced that programming is the epitome of intelligence, when really it's just taking care of the details

Now I can buy hard drugs without ever leaving the house
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by crabbypenguin you seem so convinced that programming is the epitome of intelligence, when really it's just taking care of the details

I may seem that way, but i assure you i will excel in any intellectual endeavor i put my mind to fuccboi.
    my predictions:

once technolroy is there to do all the work, people will get paid to keep appliances connected to the electric grid like bitcoin miners. currency will be almost fully decentralized worldwide, and a base income will be obtained simply by keeping your robots charged.
    Originally posted by Sophie I may seem that way, but i assure you i will excel in any intellectual endeavor i put my mind to fuccboi.

me 2
Jump to Top