User Controls

dad shoes

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    "new ballenxw" thier teh X

my parents wold wake me up at 5 am to go to east tx and i used to wake up pissed with my lil br and we used to watch this while they were packin snax, so fuckin derpadewedougu
    running man bs

THis is what my third world country had as a rip off version

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    mom mittens
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump THis is what my third world country had as a rip off version

canada... is kinda weirrd?!!
    spectral and darkie used to both skip skool because they were weirdos and watch bozo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby spectral and darkie used to both skip skool because they were weirdos and watch bozo

I watched whinefeld whenI skipped school.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I watched Heathcliff and 'Garfield and Friends' and Pee-wee's Playhouse.
    Originally posted by mmQ I watched Heathcliff and 'Garfield and Friends' and Pee-wee's Playhouse.

do you remember...
    ralph the mouse

those were innocent days
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    in uk game shows kids acually died
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I watched whinefeld whenI skipped school.

DERPADEW!

bling bling Dark Matter
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby do you remember…
    ralph the mouse

those were innocent days

I sure do. I also remember in school watching these educational videos about 'Inside Out Man' who was some grown adult wearing this full body suit that had his bones and muscles and organs showing. It was pretty fucking creepy but I guess it was ok for 3rd graders or some time around then anyway.
    Originally posted by mmQ I sure do. I also remember in school watching these educational videos about 'Inside Out Man' who was some grown adult wearing this full body suit that had his bones and muscles and organs showing. It was pretty fucking creepy but I guess it was ok for 3rd graders or some time around then anyway.

i dont remember that or maybe i do...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i dont remember that or maybe i do…

Oh nvm it was called Slim Goodbody and was on PBS but they showed us in school.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby spectral and darkie used to both skip skool because they were weirdos and watch bozo

Originally posted by bling bling in uk game shows kids acually died

hxc

Jump to Top