User Controls

Bitcoin for Sale

Selling BTC

Prices(/BTC); I will take PayPal and altcoins. No limit, prices subject to change without notice.

USD- $1100
    GBP- $850
    EURO- $1000
    AUD- $1500
    Bunnp
    Broke ass niggas
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Buy some coin Bill Krozby ill give you a good deal. You don't wanna miss out if it moonrockets over night.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    trying 2 sslang coin

spreads fud
    What was the first cost on a bitcoin during it's startup?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Is that actors last name cooper?
    Oh it's not Jackie Cooper it's Bixby Snyder.

get it.. 8 bit LOL 8 bit is a dollar!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 What was the first cost on a bitcoin during it's startup?

$0 it was free
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i dont know anything about bit coins I will stick to the silver i have
    When I first looked at BTC it was $30, not its hovering around $1k, it should jump to $2500 soon, any day and the more you pay the more u win. holllllld.

I could be a millionaire by now but I missed the boat. I will not miss the next one.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    [spoilder}nothing happens
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 What was the first cost on a bitcoin during it's startup?

It was $0.01 at one point.

When I first learned about it, it was at about $9. The most I ever had at one time was 140, enough to buy a house now, but instead, I bought drugs with it. The worst part is I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS GOING TO EXPLODE!! But I didn't bother to keep any saved up.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ther is literally no point in despair of the past or dreann of the future wasted posts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    To the moon
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wait 4 ltc to bottom out then put in
    bling bling Dark Matter
    buy high sale low
    I was gonna mine it once I had a deal set to rent my grandpas industrial meat cooler for servers and I was gonna pay off the local ISP and steal electricity for max profit.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i made 200$% mining a shity pump coin an spent it on a oz of shitbar shsh istatly
Jump to Top