User Controls

Cool Samsung ad

Resonated with me, specially as someone in advertising.

What if he blew up like their batteries and washing machines?
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Meh, if I didn't already have a nice phone, then I'd have to pass on the S8. That 18:9 AR sounds like a pain, the fingerprint scanner is in the worst possible place, and Sammy is still forcing TouchWiz down their customer's throats.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 What if he blew up like their batteries and washing machines?

They would subject the ostriches to an 8 point safety check until they found one that doesn't explode.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Meh, if I didn't already have a nice phone, then I'd have to pass on the S8. That 18:9 AR sounds like a pain, the fingerprint scanner is in the worst possible place, and Sammy is still forcing TouchWiz down their customer's throats.

I'm probs going to buy one.

My only legit complaint is the fingerprint scanner placement. I think the iris scanner is probably a good option to replace that, but I'd like if it wasn't in a retarded location so i could use the combo option for extra security.

The 18.5:9 seems weird but i don't really have a problem with it, it means the phone is taller without being wider, which helps the usability a bit I think.

And I've honestly never understood the complaints about TouchWiz, it's not *that* bad, and I like the features that come with.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon They would subject the ostriches to an 8 point safety check until they found one that doesn't explode.

Apparently it passed and then it happened again which is how it went MSM at that point. Before it was hush hush. You can't hush hush an Ostrich.

funny video though. I felt a little tingle of awww when he took
    Samsung phones are the best. They don't have the best night-shot but the high resolution 4k cameras and the cameras have the best interpolation capabilities; making the photos the most brilliant. Even without using the enhancements that come with it.

The downside is it's believe Samsung watches you for big brothers around the world. no matter what country you're in.. samsung is an open window to what you're camera is pointing at. it may have nothing to do with you, it might be someone next to you and your phone is the closest. you may not have a problem with that if it's just Big Bro.. but there are those who abuse the system and network for their own self interest as well. maybe that will just become the norm in the future. but you never know the privacy that might be an issue to you as well.
Jump to Top