User Controls

Fuck all ya'll niggas. I'm getting drunk.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'll have beer for breakfast YOLO.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    They don't call it the breakfast of champions for nothing
    The Dude Yung Blood
    Bloody Mary for Breakfast
    Beer for Lunch
    Hard Liquor for dinner
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by The Dude Bloody Mary for Breakfast
    Beer for Lunch
    Hard Liquor for dinner

mmmm mmm good fam

and a tostitos pizza for desert!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I found myself trying to explain to a 12 year old why I drink over mic in a video game today, it was bretty awkward.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pizza roll up 5 years later in a drop top six
    Originally posted by Lanny I found myself trying to explain to a 12 year old why I drink over mic in a video game today, it was bretty awkward.

I like to get riggity recked.

Literally all you had to say.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I'm like "so you know when Sartre said hell is other people?" and he's like "uhh no" and I'm like shit, used pretentiousness and it wasn't very effective.
    I feel u dude. Its a pretty good reason even if it sounds contrived.
    Originally posted by Lanny I'm like "so you know when Sartre said hell is other people?" and he's like "uhh no" and I'm like shit, used pretentiousness and it wasn't very effective.

pretentiousness has a long and prosperous history of not being effective...
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Lanny I found myself trying to explain to a 12 year old why I drink over mic in a video game today, it was bretty awkward.

How do you end up in these situations. Also if you got PS4, i will Destiny you 1v1.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny I'm like "so you know when Sartre said hell is other people?" and he's like "uhh no" and I'm like shit, used pretentiousness and it wasn't very effective.

Because life rarely turns out the way you would have hoped, far from your truest ideals, you learn more and the world keeps losing its wonder, you learn about the ugliness of humanity, even the horror it is simply to exist, and countless others, the flaws, the inadequacies.

In a world without inherent meaning where life arose by mere chance, how naive would you have to be to believe that it was meant to fulfill your romantic ideals.
    Originally posted by Malice Because life rarely turns out the way you would have hoped, far from your truest ideals, you learn more and the world keeps losing its wonder, you learn about the ugliness of humanity, even the horror it is simply to exist, and countless others, the flaws, the inadequacies.

In a world without inherent meaning where life arose by mere chance, how naive would you have to be to believe that it was meant to fulfill your romantic ideals.

I want to pinch your cheeks and give you an eskimo kiss you sad little baby.
    Malice! I know the answer. I know you don't like human touch but you need it. Did you ever get a massage?

I'm sure you'll find a nice, clean spot where you can get (accidentally pressed submit) a great fucking massage. They don't care about you. There is barely any talking. Try that shit. Get a massage.

Post last edited by RisiR at 2017-03-31T10:37:38.113815+00:00
    I want to drink but I dont want to ruin amphetamine high and j gotta work
    I'm drinking but I only have 2 cans left and not much weed. This is my last night for 3 weeks where I can get acceptabily high and I don't like it.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by RisiR Malice! I know the answer. I know you don't like human touch but you need it. Did you ever get a massage?

I'm sure you'll find a nice, clean spot where you can get (accidentally pressed submit) a great fucking massage. They don't care about you. There is barely any talking. Try that shit. Get a massage.

Post last edited by RisiR at 2017-03-31T10:37:38.113815+00:00

I've actually thought about this as a form of therapy, although I never reached the point where I seriously intended to go through with it, and last thought of it quite a while ago. Oxytocin release. The idea also came from IRL experience.

Ultimately, I very much doubt it would change much. It is not going to trigger a radical transformation, at most alleviate a fraction of the standard depression and anxiety I feel.
    ^u should talk stop talking about drugs , you crashed your mom bmw
    crow Yung Blood
    i'm drunk right now cuz im bored AF anyone who wants to join me is welcome CAWWWWW
Jump to Top