Anyone ever gonts before a goat boil???

crow Yung Blood
    just chillin on a branch at the moment
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I have, gonts.
    \
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    *gontsing before a goat boil*
    If you too are so fond gontsing with one another please get a room.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Gon't batronize me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Gonts is the technical term for the spots on some part of ihc plumage of a hawk from Old English. So if Speckles and Bill Krozby want to refer to themselves as such who am I to say no.
    Sounds like a texas word

Da cow's gont's and got out da barn again, Mar!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Sounds like a texas word

Da cow's gont's and got out da barn again, Mar!

That sounds more like a New England farmer accent when I read it. Or maybe some yocal from Minnesota in the late 1800s.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The "g" is soft/silent, as in "gentle giant".
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Gonts is the technical term for the spots on some part of ihc plumage of a hawk from Old English. So if Speckles and Bill Krozby want to refer to themselves as such who am I to say no.

gonts has more than one meaning, its like gents / gentleman, but for those exceptionally strange gents... thus gonts
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Gonts is the technical term for the spots on some part of ihc plumage of a hawk from Old English. So if Speckles and Bill Krozby want to refer to themselves as such who am I to say no.

soumds like a retarded way of calling people cunts by stealth to me.
    Originally posted by NARCassist soumds like a retarded way of calling people cunts by stealth to me.

you can take that way because you're obviously an insecure faggot with a lot of hang ups. I've already explained what it means (to me)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you can take that way because you're obviously an insecure faggot with a lot of hang ups. I've already explained what it means (to me)

well thats not very nice, im really offended now. im gonna cry in a minute.
    ^
    thanks Bill Krozby, that really cheered me up now.
    ^it better bitch! lol jk
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The "g" is soft like my cock for the last ten years.

FTFY
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver That sounds more like a New England farmer accent when I read it. Or maybe some yocal from Minnesota in the late 1800s.

Well it's not, OK? Hmmph
Jump to Top