User Controls

User CP Is Retarded

I mean WTF Lanny? There us not even a way to change your password. Fix please.
    FL575 Yung Blood
    Bump
    where the FUCK is the cp LANNY
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    There's "subscriptions" which is like vb's "usercp". There's also your profile page, which is where a password change form would go. It's on the todo list, if you really care I invite you to implement it yourself. It should be like under a hundred lines.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How many lines of code would it take for me to get all the zoklet smilies up and running here?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ How many lines of code would it take for me to get all the zoklet smilies up and running here?

I would like this as well
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Does anyone have the assets? Shortcodes will take a little bit of elbow grease but definitely doable, I can't materialize the actual images though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have no idea what that means. I always just grabbed them from the wayback smiley page archive which has like 93% of them but I'm guessing that's not what you're asking for.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I just mean like the image file/files for the smilies.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I dont know can't you get that info from the archived page? Lol.

Disneyland probably he has the files he has all sorts of obscure shit like that .
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    All the snapshots I've looked at on wayback machine are missing images, I haven't looked through all of them but I don't really want to either. Was hoping someone had a saved copy (potentially they were all grabbed when someone saved a page)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    http://web.archive.org/web/20140106011908/http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/misc.php?do=showsmilies

That's the one that has most of them except for a few toward the top. Is that helpful?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    That's perfect. Thanks mang.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Awwwww sheeeit contribootin my job here is done. Thank you.

😌
    Originally posted by mmQ http://web.archive.org/web/20140106011908/http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/misc.php?do=showsmilies

That's the one that has most of them except for a few toward the top. Is that helpful?

Nice. I couldn't find one that had them all on one page and was about to download every single individual smilie. Glad you found that first
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    because this motherfucker is using some kind of python bullshit forum software that's over simplified and sleek, nothing like Totse or zoklet.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    why are you so angry shamby?
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    I grew up on forums that used vBulletin, in my opinion it is superior to whatever forum software this is. A helluva lot more profile customization, Hell I even had I forum for a few years and I've tried phpBB, numerous other forum softwares and vBulletin was always the best.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, I liked vB3 a lot (what both totse and zoklet ran). It has issues though. It's end of life so there are no more security patches for it, but there are new exploits found every year. You can't legally create a new vb3 forum since they don't sell licenses anymore, installs are becoming harder to find, people made heroic efforts but it's just not as extensible as you might like it to be. Later versions suck hard, we used vB5 for a while, it was god awful. If you used tor you literally couldn't sign in.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny Yeah, I liked vB3 a lot (what both totse and zoklet ran). It has issues though. It's end of life so there are no more security patches for it, but there are new exploits found every year. You can't legally create a new vb3 forum since they don't sell licenses anymore, installs are becoming harder to find, people made heroic efforts but it's just not as extensible as you might like it to be. Later versions suck hard, we used vB5 for a while, it was god awful. If you used tor you literally couldn't sign in.

Anyway can you get those l llsmilies up and runninf ion?
Jump to Top