User Controls

Homologue :

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    AKA : a phaggott's monologue

herpes and hpv made a baby

this is it go do some research on frank olson that's easy. the answer to all of them is 42that.

allegedly timmy McVeigh was an fbi operation gone wrong it's only illegal if you get caught speak english you illiterate fucking retard worst thread ever theres no advice in this thread. only different degrees of terminal stupidity. now i have jizz on my ceiling theyre only recommendations. that doesnt mean your not allowed to do it here is literally no typing involved. put that purty mouth to better use and ban the semen from my ballsack, sweet cheeks
    EGGzactly that is fucking awesome not your asshole, based on how much plundering thats been done to it ait…what? another medical retard

its all fun and games till the syringe punctures the opposite side and releases infectious material.

bravo, moron. have an official PhD certificate to hang on your wall youre an idiot. obviously never hear of staying on topic not only will my cock rupture your entire peritoneum, puncture your diaphragm, and collapse at least one lung, but once i get about balls-deep, the tip will plug your mouth to the point of making inhalation impossible.

ergo. your respiration rate will be nil. stupid nigger

its not.

go google the facts of that propaganda BS your mom when she took a whole bottle of roofies suck my hard dick and youll see how hard i project down your gullet you know everything in the bible is fiction, rite?

and that, ladies and germs, is why niggers are at the absolute bottom of the food chain. it's impossible to lose an argument when it's not even an argument. it's like saying you lost an argument with an umbrella.

this is lame. these niggers aren't even capable of making a mediocre response to my posts.

pathetic sub-primates…go extinct yourselves and do the universe a favor your baby daddy is one of my favorite bitches. his ass is nice and tenderized from all that time he spent in prison as the head-bitch for the aryan nation.

it's like baby lamb…only more tenderized. I don't get mad. I get hard. you're delusional and comical all rolled into one you're disqualified from winning anything ever. handsome and well tanned individuals aren't capable of such white things. this is why your race is perpetually enslaved and or ridiculed.

that…and you're an illiterate sub-primate who hasn't even evolved the use of simple tools shhhhh…

tell him to sterilize it in the dirt next to the dumpster where he lives. not only is my skin white, I'm of aryan decent.
    /thread you're just mad you're a nigger and full of jealousy that you can't say you're white.

handsome and well tanned individual. said the self-professed faggot who admitted to selling his ass for money.

too-dollah…you ruv me rong tyme… that's what she gets for not aborting you. it's the universes way of garbage disposal you're an idiot get your ass back into the cotton fields before I tell your massah you're goofing off again and you wind up hanging from a tree, nigger stfu, nigger.war is peacefreedom is slaveryignorance is strengthblack lives matter when you were delivered your mother's asshole was blown out don't play so coy. you know as well as I do you enjoy being daddy's little girl. and being treated like the naughty little princess that needs a spanking and a good deep dicking. dress up in a pink tutu with a princess crown and a magic wand and I'll let you be my little bitch, you little bitch. niggerhopefully it goes septic and you have to get amputated somewhere around your lumbar vertebrae you really should stfu before you do something that causes Bill Krozbytard irreparable physical injury.oh. wait. nevermind…carry on. you're a medical genius and everyone should follow your sagely advice (only if your name is Bill Krozby, everyone else should ignore it at all costs) you know I won't deny that.go suck the festering pustules off Bill Krozbys herpetic ass cheeks, you fucking retard.

it has nothing to do with amusement and everything to do with arousal. there are more unterbottom fag bitches, per capita, on this site than anywhere else on the internet. hell…the queen-betty even has it as a title. as long as you bitches are going to pert out those asses and other feminine attributes you can be damned sure I'll be here to plug them with something go suck the herpes boils off your ass i know youre my gay. and ill always cherish you the way you deserve to be cherished. right in your asshole. youre a fucking retard. youre a fucking retard. stupid retard, youre drunk.go home. i didnt even watch that. you keep posting stupid videos that no one wants to watch. if youre going to post shit, post text. it takes me 3 seconds to read something that would take me 5 minutes to watch.and…something i find suspicious about his father: for some reason i was reading about that judges assassination and the rifle that was used was one that an amateur wouldnt know how to effectively, or even be able to, use. granted, no matter how hard i looked i couldnt find specific, vital ballistics info on the killing (firing position, range, environmental conditions, target aspect, location of impact, actual bullet selection, etc) but based solely on the rifle/caliber he used, i find it hard to believe he was an amateur hitman.then again…he might have asked someone who had a clue and thats where he made his decision. yes, if you want people to think your an absolutely fucking retarded retard. youre an idiot.pop quiz: what happens when you squeeze a fluid-filled abscess?answer: it pops, releasing the fluid. guess what, idiot. the popping is influenced by where the weakest tissue is and if that tissue is internal, instead of external, that biohazard is going INSIDE the body, where there isnt a protective sac keeping it from causing all kinds of nasty infections.now stfu and go pretend your eyeballs are giant zits and practice popping them its either herpes or hpv flaring up, you std-infested pandemic.everyone knows your fucking retarded. you can stop trying to emphasize that fact by making up stupid words that only ding-ding would understand you fucking moron, you dont create a thread, with a specific title, then add content that has ZERO relation to it. you fucking moron. thats the thing about working out…you have to maintain regularity, not off-and-on

i dont know whos coming first, but i dont want the toast. Bill Krozby and risir will probably fight each other for it.
    you are literally fucking retarded
    dont flatter yourself. id have all three of you stacked on top of each other, duct-taped in place, and alternate which orifice i cram. youre a fucking retard. that isnt woody harrelson, you fucking retard. post pics of your GF. everyone wants to see which blowup doll youre favoring this week same as with Bill Krozby…keep away from any physical activity. i like that flabby ass just the way it is. more cushion for the pushin' dont go to the gym, youll ruin that girlish figure and feminine lines.

remember that saying in prison, where if you find a candy bar on your bed, dont eat it? yea. same thing in this instance. dont take the membership card. hes just trying to cut in on my action and get a piece of your hoola-hoop asshole I don't need to be a Dr to know when stupid shit is being splattered all over my screen I want to use your face as a pussy

you're a fucking retard.you and ding dong need to stop mutually suckling each other off. that shit is contagious
    too much crack for this one
    whatever happens…post pics stfu you limey retard thatstop fighting it. you're gay and everyone knows it. embrace your faggotry and take a nice dicking there's no problem with my sexuality that can't be fixed with your tonsils and rectum. now you're just fantasizing about something you'll never get.

live with your place and be happy being the tinker bell little bitch you've always wanted to be and your parents knew you would turn out to be. you should have made it a threesome.

a niggerchinkwetback sandwich you're fucking retarded
    post nudes…
    communisthe was on his way to meet you and the chink intercepted him, wanting some of that nigger cock. they were getting it on in the dark, minding their own business, and you had to sneak up on them. she was trying to say you interrupted the first piece of dick shes had since the nixon administration and now she placed a voodoo curse on you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you should've organised it into a story
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i thought a homologue was when a faggot took a dump.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra you should've organised it into a story

its already a story. inland empire type story.
Jump to Top