User Controls

Reality is on a loop

Let's take example a. Space dandy. A fine and good show if I may say. But take it's element of the go(o)gol(e) empire. From episode 2 it is clear and self evident that the main man of the gogols is a a primate descendent controlled by the face of death.

We will take example 2 as an analysis of last year's movement to rename minority groups. If I remember jedis were Skype and negros were Google's. To relate this to space dandy it is an interesting coincidence that these analogies coincide. The Google as the ignorant and the gogol as a predator.

Please stand by for more schizophrenia.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^ that's a zimmy post
    do u have brain damage
    Dont you?*

Just mongolroy things
    Dain Bramage
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Please stand by for more schizophreniang.

Originally posted by Sophie Please stand by for more schizophreniang.

pretentious faggoty tech
    who said tech
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump who said tech

halfway into it.. it's this techie Kraftwerk experimental euro tech-rock. that was my definition of tech. I figured Sophie would know what I meant. Actually I owned synths and am into it.. but I was thinking of how Mike Myers from SNL would make fun of the Kraftwerk scene because some of them are really like that. that's were Pretentious came in. As if they were the Gods of something new to experience in the day (mostly Germanic musician types)
Jump to Top