User Controls

You guy wont ever believe who just sent me an email

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Rocklin! he was like "Bill Krozby I'm thinking about opening a Rdfrn2 site and I want you to help me moderate it and give me helpful suggestions, fuck those niggasinspace slampigs they are a bunch of petty fags, especially that tranny sophie and that guy richard burnish, they were just a bunch of the fun bunch"

isn't that crazy guys? should I go along with it?
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    richard burnish is a personal hero of mine

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Don't you wish you were as cool as me?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

rekt
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    It's so pathetic that it almost hurts.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If memory serves, Psycho was/is a PI rat, so it's quite ironic that Idio sent that message to him. Classic shit right there, folks. One for the memories.
    If memory serves, Psycho was/is a PI rat, so it's quite ironic that Idio sent that message to him. Classic shit right there, folks. One for the memories.
    S'matter Specky boy, is your dox broken?
    Oh beaver man you are the living end
    Oh beaver man you are the living end
    If your going to follow me around the forum like a star struck Faggert the least you can do is get some new material.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If your going to follow me around the forum like a star struck Faggert the least you can do is get some new material.

quiet bad beaver

whimpy wimpy whimpers
    quiet bad beaver
    How cute, you and Bill Krozby riding the same float in the parade. Maybe the two of you can move to Rowan County Kentucky and get married.
    How cute, you and Bill Krozby riding the same float in the parade. Maybe the two of you can move to Rowan County Kentucky and get married.

You jelly brah?!
    You jelly brah?!
    Of?
    I can smell the asshole hurt from over here you jelly lil bitch. You act like some lil bitch boi who had his lover leave him for a younger tighter asshole boi
    I can smell the asshole hurt from over here you jelly lil bitch. You act like some lil bitch boi who had his lover leave him for a younger tighter asshole boi
    So you are familiar with the scent of assholes?
    Yeah.... you've never fucked asshole all night long before?

I've banged two chicks up the ass one night while rolling my balls off, and goddamn son did it smell like straight up asshole up in there!
    One even passed the fuck out because the music was so loud I was just pounding, when I pulled out she was unconscious and just laying there convulsing! ha!
    Yeah…. you've never fucked asshole all night long before?

I've banged two chicks up the ass one night while rolling my balls off, and goddamn son did it smell like straight up asshole up in there!
    One even passed the fuck out because the music was so loud I was just pounding, when I pulled out she was unconscious and just laying there convulsing! ha!

" [FONT=Arial]Sir Richard Pump-A-Loaf [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]You sniffed the reeking buns of Angel [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]The story of a demented bread-boffer [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]And acted like it was cocaine"[/FONT]

noice
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    <h1 style="font-size: 64px">THE LIVING END FAGGOTS</h1>
Jump to Top