User Controls

Working the 12 steps.

They seem to be very non-ambiguous and a great way to improve your life. And you get to have a professional well qualified sponsor make shit up for you to do, do some prayin' and meditatin', and sometime you have a spirtitual experience that I presume you just know it when you see it. So I think working the 12 steps is what I should now devote my life too.
    Bills story.
    The first time I quit drinking I tried to do AA but it just made me want to drink more

And people got mad because I told wild stories that people evidently thought I was making up to get a reaction
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher People got mad because I told wild stories that people evidently thought I was making up to get a reaction

Thats because you were glorifying your use
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Thats because you were glorifying your use

I wouldn't call it that. It was more like

"drinking once made me think ________ was a good idea"

than

"hahaha one time I got fucked up and _______"
    Its a very fine line, some groups have different rules on what's allowed and isn't
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I despised AA because I ended up attending 200 and some odd meetings in the span of 7 months due to "Drug court" simply because I beat the shit out of some guy who swung on my first. On the upside I am no longer a drinker but instead a shard snorter so technically it worked I guess.
Jump to Top