User Controls

Mystery Rock

I threw two chunks In a clean bowl and only one melted while the other resisted all heat.

God damn street drugs. What the fuck is this rock. I compared it to another, the mystery rock is the square looking fellow on the left and techamphetamine on the right

I must identify this rock.. What the fuck is it. I'm gonna try some tests to see if its plastic or salt.

I can't imagine if someone tried to inject this.
    pictures plox
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    YALL WHITYS B KRAZY WT DAT KRANK U NEED TO GET A BALL O YAYO N TOOT IT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Keep killin that tech pipe sending me straight to the hospital
    share w/ me ploz
    you can have the mystery rock
    im tryna hit that pipe nigga
    this next bowl goes out to you.
    better shotgun it to me
    Okay now I'm pissed.

I got another sketchy looking mystery rock that refuses to melt, god fucking dammit. Fuck you Justin and fuck these street dealers literally throwing pieces of crushed up broken glass in the baggie.. people that inject/snort can get seriously hurt from ingesting this bullshit.

I still have the bitches number I should phone her up and tell her to I want a refund, I will give her back her fucking teflon beads or whatever, fucking niggers.

They probably put micro chips in the baggie and are gonna come break down my door and steal all my money.. fucking dope fiends deserve to be beheaded in public,, fucking rats selling me fake silicon crystal bullshit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    pheet Yung Blood
    yeah i hate buying tweak from tweakers
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wos it taste like
    Originally posted by pheet yeah i hate buying tweak from tweakers

I like buying it from gangsters not mexican psychopaths that cut it with microchips.

also... 5 posts.. are you Justin Tinne?. I want my money back, quit following me.

I told so many homeless tweekers to go on NIGGASIN.SPACE and wrote it down on dannys number but none of them used tech(nology_)
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ???
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump mexican psychopaths that cut it with microchips.

thats a zimmy
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling bling wos it taste like
    It doesn't vape I can't taste it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Maybe it's a chunk of enamel.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Okay now I'm pissed.

I got another sketchy looking mystery rock that refuses to melt, god fucking dammit. Fuck you Justin and fuck these street dealers literally throwing pieces of crushed up broken glass in the baggie.. people that inject/snort can get seriously hurt from ingesting this bullshit.

I still have the bitches number I should phone her up and tell her to I want a refund, I will give her back her fucking teflon beads or whatever, fucking niggers.

They probably put micro chips in the baggie and are gonna come break down my door and steal all my money.. fucking dope fiends deserve to be beheaded in public,, fucking rats selling me fake silicon crystal bullshit.

so sumone mugged you off and you went back for more? what are you, a fucking retard or summing? they see you fucking coming pal.
Jump to Top