User Controls

Sleep on the floor

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Good for your back Godmode:sleep on the floor on cardboard
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have a nice big bed but my back doesn't agree with it lately so I've resigned myself to sleeping on the couch which sucks because I like to roll around but at the same time I've spent enough time sleeping on concrete slabs in correctional facilities so it's not all that bad, plus I have the choice of going back to my bed which makes it better. It's just my stupid left arm doesn't have anywhere to go so I tuck it under my ass usually I guess.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Fuck beds. Got a new bed 2 or 3 years ago after the same bed with the same mattress for about 10 or so years and the springs and shit bend and pop out all different fucking ways it's terrible
    Your bed is so momless you have to tuck yourself in.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Memory foam mattress, get with the times. It's not even that expensive anymore, a twin is big enough if you don't plan on having someone ever share it. Check Amazon. You won't have to worry about springs being worn out, it's worth the investment.

Eventually you might start waking up with terrible aches that will take a long time to go away, circulation being cut off.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I usually just pass out in my chair in front of the computer.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    a girl brought over memory foam to my place, i was trunk and started talking about other bitches she poured beer on her own memory foam and i told her to get out. 2 weeks later im sleeping on it like a bbys =) whimpy wimpy whimpers =)

yeah the floor is better for your back but it still hurts your arms and hips especially if you're a twig man like me
    … especially if you're a twig man like me

I usually sleep on the floor
Jump to Top