User Controls

WHO ARE YOU!?

Some niggers tried to mug me on my walk to work.

As soon as I leave my house I see these monkeys walking through the park I go through at 6am and I'm immediately suspicious because theres only 1 reason for blacks to be out at my hour.

I can already tell they are eyeballing me, I'm behind them but they keep looking back and slowing down. So I turn and cut through the lot of a business where theres big mean dogs sometimes (niggers dont like dargs) but no dogs today, and the niggers decided to follow me down this dark lot.

They are talking loudly trying to catch up to me, they are power walking. I was phase shifting through time listening to coathangers and chain smoking camels with a fresh dose of meth in my bloodstream though so they had to basically go into a full sprint to catch up to me.

I had headphones in, smoking a CIG in one hand and holding a coffee in the other and these niggers approach me, one takes off his boot and starts hopping around like he stepped on something, he is trying a classic distraction tactic while his friend waits for me to let my guard Down.

The only problem is I was phase shift walking trying to catch the bus to go to work which means I refuse to stop moving for anyone or anything. By the time these niggers got into their little zong and dance I was several meters away.

So the dancing negro starts aggressively walking up to me and yelling, looking me in the eyes (he looked very deranged and high, yellow eyes) he's like "HEY!, HEY!" so now I'm walking backwards while puffing my smoke as these guys try to confront me.

Right at that moment a truck, a semi trailer and another truck pull around the corner into this dark lot and a horde of working class white men start their day. In an instant the rattex are outnumbered and the white man takes over.

They stood there dumbfounded. The dancing nigger said to me "WHO ARE YOU?!" I just relied "Im scrawny", turned around and kept walking.

I have a few hundred $$ on me so it would have been a good hit. Too bad I'm impossible to roll.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Filthy rattexes... You can't even leave your place these days with out black guys trying to mug you or run wildy naked down the street..
    I know this feeling, it's like you can tell someone's eyeing you

I was playing pokemon go downtown at like midnight a few months ago and two nogs started following me

I could tell something was up because they kept following me in circles and wherever I went, and they sped up whenever I did and slowed down when I did

Suddenly one went off another way and the other started power walking to catch up to me

I glanced backward and showed the grip of my pistol and he fucked off

Thank God for the one good thing America has left.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Only time nigs try to catch up to me is when they owe me money. They all I know what I did to LeSean. I don't come to you, you come to me.
    Can't nig the scrawny
Jump to Top