User Controls

Zeph Daniel

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    zeph daniel is a crazy old religous wacko that believes in gang stalking and is a trump supporter. He makes "ween-esque" music but he doesn't do it intentionally. He's just out of his mind because he did a lot of drugs when he was a kid, he's basically like a splooshambo but in the future.

I try to find stuff like this to listen to like Coast to Coast which I like a lot, no agenda, disciplined investor podcast but thats all I listen to. Infowars is okay sometimes too but I listened to it a lot when I was younger and Im not american so it doesnt appeal to me as much.
    Coast to Coast is one of the reasons I love night shift so much
    man i listened to coast to coast for over a year but quit about 8 months ago due to george snories constant jedi shilling, shitty guest selling products and them selling a "paranormal dating app" I got on the app and there was nobody in austin... and they wanted you to pay to see more profiles.. so fake and gay.. what kind of retard jedi pays for a dating app lol.. I don't get it..

I listen to leak project now, rex baer from san antonio.

and I also listen to douglas dietrich on firing lines (critical omissions) far superior to coast to coast. Art bell used to be the shit back in the day though, and I also listen to doug hagmann but he's kind a lil too religous for most.

i do love the coast to coast song though

Shut the fuck up.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Shut the fuck up.

nah i won't, faggot
Jump to Top