User Controls

Blew the week

It took no effort but I fucked up my entire week and probably need to look for a new job.

I'm gonna be written up tomorrow which makes like 6 weeks in a row I get written up.

I think I'm gonna try and get another front page flush and call in sick on Friday which will trigger another writeup and maybe termination. Who knows, who cares (not me).

I was gonna take a break from tech and go to bed at a normal hour but I dont see the point, tomorrow will be shit no matter how I feel
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Why don't you look for a good job?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Why don't you look for a good job?

because he wants a break from the bs. Thats what I'm doing right now you gont
    Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    What do you do, OP? Only curious, be as general as you want.
    I do shipping/receiving at a warehouse for a large corporation.

Originally posted by Open Your Mind Why don't you look for a good job?

I am gonna apply at a medical cannabis warehouse tonight. I have enough experience to do lots of cool stuff, I used to drive forklift for years.

I am gonna apply at grocery stores and stuff too.. Something more laid back where I won't get written up every week. Its a good job, really easy and good for people to build experience but management ruins everything and makes it a toxic environment.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    meh its just one week brah, you'll be back at it soon, nothing wrong with taking a lil break
    I'm just gonna drink some brews, listen to PkP, zmoke some weed and tech and try to recieve those skids early when nobody is around while hungover, then I will chainsmoke all day and listen to coathangers when Iget written up.

I don't care its payday friday they owe me $1000 I will take it and run.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby nothing wrong with taking a lil break

Yes there is, this is corporate nightmare rattex cpaitalism and I need to be there sober every day and never make mistakes. They should just use robots fuck em.
Jump to Top