User Controls

Just Curious

Kafka sweaty
    Is there anyone here who's never read a Stephen King book? I want to know who's still innocent.
    igbo Yung Blood [cringe your preliminary chenopodium]
    Originally posted by Kafka Is there anyone here who's never read a Stephen King book? I want to know who's still innocent.

i haven't ready any of his books but i liked the movie misery :)
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by igbo i haven't ready any of his books but i liked the movie misery :)

I still have Misery on DVD, it was inspired by a woman stalking King fr. Idk why I assume everyone has read his books, maybe I think too much of people or it's part of our collective unconscious.

If you are going to start I recommend The Shining and 11.22.63. The latter isn't a horror. I have the pdf of Rage saved somewhere because you can't get it anymore, he didn't want it to inspire school shootings.
    igbo Yung Blood [cringe your preliminary chenopodium]
    Originally posted by Kafka I still have Misery on DVD, it was inspired by a woman stalking King fr. Idk why I assume everyone has read his books, maybe I think too much of people or it's part of our collective unconscious.

If you are going to start I recommend The Shining and 11.22.63. The latter isn't a horror. I have the pdf of Rage saved somewhere because you can't get it anymore, he didn't want it to inspire school shootings.

dang hook me up with rage
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by igbo dang hook me up with rage

Will do in the next few days. It's on an old laptop. I don't recommend you read it before his other works though as he wrote Rage when he was a teenager.
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    I read 3/4s of the dreamcatcher in jail, it was a chore to read.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I don't think I ever have. I have only read small parts of The Dark Tower series. Y'know what, I probably should read those books.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Instigator I read 3/4s of the dreamcatcher in jail, it was a chore to read.

Love the movie adaptation even though it's kinda trash. Watched it many times at a buddies place.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I only watched the movies 😭
    Speedy Parker Black Hole
    The only thing Stephen King wrote worth a shit he helped Peter Straub write. It's called The Talisman.
    Bradley Florida Man
    very misogynistic, I prefer books by Stephen Queen
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    https://www.cracked.com/article_33860_reminder-stephen-king-loved-cocaine.html
    https://drugabuse.com/blog/20-genius-minds-and-the-drugs-they-were-addicted-to/
    King says he was a "heavy user" of the happy powder from 1978 till around 1986 when he was churning out best-sellers like It, Christine, Pet Sematary, Misery, and Cujo – the classic tale of a murderous St. Bernard dog that King "barely remember(s) writing at all." Yes, even his blackout drunk scrawls sell millions of copies and get movie adaptations. We're now picturing King browsing novels at an airport bookstore and saying, "A killer St. Bernard? Who came up with th– oh."

I gotta get some of this stuff
Jump to Top