User Controls

Someone gave me half a pizza today!!!

Bradley Florida Man
    Folks he said "Hey u want this?" and I felt so excited, I said yes sir and he gave me half a papa john's pizza. Part of me though, this is kinda strange I wonder if it's FUCKED but the person who gave it to me appeared to bea 20 year old male with athletic clothing (like name brand stuff on)

I figured a young man with some money surely would not poison a random old man on the college campus. So I proceeded to eat 4 delicious pieces of pepperoni pizza.

Thank you for coming to my discussion regarding my half a free pizza

KOWABUNGA DUDE

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    [picdd????
    Fax 📠 Houston
    You need to exercise purge now. Don't lose all your progress.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks he said "Hey u want this?" and I felt so excited, I said yes sir and he gave me half a papa john's pizza. Part of me though, this is kinda strange I wonder if it's FUCKED but the person who gave it to me appeared to bea 20 year old male with athletic clothing (like name brand stuff on)

I figured a young man with some money surely would not poison a random old man on the college campus. So I proceeded to eat 4 delicious pieces of pepperoni pizza.

Thank you for coming to my discussion regarding my half a free pizza

KOWABUNGA DUDE

And then he died
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    If I went out to poison someone I'd wear my best clothes and even get a new haircut. It would be a special day for both of us.

You probably just got lucky, though and the guy couldn't finish his pizza and uhhh, also didn't want to carry the box around or something. Probably...

Anyway, congratulations on the pizza!
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks he said "Hey u want this?" and I felt so excited, I said yes sir and he gave me half a papa john's pizza. Part of me though, this is kinda strange I wonder if it's FUCKED but the person who gave it to me appeared to bea 20 year old male with athletic clothing (like name brand stuff on)

Lol, he probably thought you were homeless.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lol, he probably thought you were homeless.

Yeah thanks for saving me the time to type this exact sentence.
    Fax 📠 Houston
    Originally posted by Instigator Yeah thanks for saving me the time to type this exact sentence.

You just wrote a longer one
Jump to Top