User Controls

Old people playing high school students in movies?

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I was bothered by Robert Pattinson playing a 17 year old in his mid-twenties but I recently watched a movie with Scout Taylor Compton (Laurie from Rob Zombies Halloween) playing a high schooler I think well into her thirties wtf??? It was so weird and these girls were supposed to be jealous of her looking as old as the teachers.

It's weirder than Bradley being in school.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    the youths of today are too busy making molotov cocktails to throw at palestine rallies and coughing on their ipads to care about the modern entertainment industry which has been destroyed and upheaved by Mr. Beast and his gang of pedophiles which is literally identical to any hebrew-centric media minus the jedis
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    Mate

Mate

Remember when scream and I still know what you did last summer came out, those actors made me think why do american high schoolers look 30?
    Kingoftoes Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

Uploaded 10 years ago.

Fuck.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I was bothered by Robert Pattinson playing a 17 year old in his mid-twenties but I recently watched a movie with Scout Taylor Compton (Laurie from Rob Zombies Halloween) playing a high schooler I think well into her thirties wtf??? It was so weird and these girls were supposed to be jealous of her looking as old as the teachers.

It's weirder than Bradley being in school.

most movies teenagers are played by mid 20s actors
    Insurance for child actors is a pain in the ass...as well as filming schedules/schooling etc. It makes sense to have adults play the parts rather than little shits.
    CandyRein Black Hole

One of my favorite movies ever 😭
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Originally posted by Kingoftoes Uploaded 10 years ago.

Fuck.

her lips are even more stretchy now 😍
    Bradley Florida Man
    Op laments and not being able to find videos of real children for ... entertainment
    Originally posted by Instigator Mate

Mate

Remember when scream and I still know what you did last summer came out, those actors made me think why do american high schoolers look 30?

Sarah Michelle Geller or whatever looked older ig and Freddy Prince but I would say the other two could have passed as high schoolers.
    Originally posted by Bradley Op laments and not being able to find videos of real children for … entertainment

Nobody ever thinks you're the teacher on the first day?
Jump to Top