User Controls

Motherfucking faggot FUCKS!!!11!1!2

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    So i'm on TOR and the shit is slow as fuck, so i put it on my other PC, and it's way faster. Either i am getting shitty relays on my main rig and my other rig gets lucky and gets all the good relays. But it's statistically impossible to always get the good relays on one PC and the bad ones on the other.

So i can only assume i'm being man in the middled by the NSA/FBI which causes my speeds to be crappy. If you're reading this Mr. Federal agent i hope you and your family die a violent death.

BRB Microwaving hard drives.
    Um you're in Europe.
    Better write a letter to your congressman. Word it strongly. Talk about freedom. Tell him you wont vote for him if things dont change. See how many fucks he gives.
    Um you're in Europe.

So? Ever heard of Interpol? I commit at least 10 cyber crimes a day.

Also at thelittlesnigger, i don't have a congressman, it's not how politics work in Holland.
    we got [Size=7]HOLLAND[/size] [Size=6]OLLANDH[/size] [Size=5]LLANDHO[/size] [Size=4]LANDHOL[/size] [Size=3]ANDHOLL[/size] [Size=4]NDHOLLA[/size] [Size=5]DHOLLAN[/size] [Size=6]HOLLAND[/size] [Size=7]NIGGERS[/size] [size=4]AMONG[/size] [size=7]US[/size]
    we got [SIZE=72px]HOLLAND[/SIZE] [SIZE=48px]OLLANDH[/SIZE] [SIZE=28px]LLANDHO[/SIZE] [SIZE=20px]LANDHOL[/SIZE] [SIZE=12px]ANDHOLL[/SIZE] [SIZE=20px]NDHOLLA[/SIZE] [SIZE=28px]DHOLLAN[/SIZE] [SIZE=48px]HOLLAND[/SIZE] [SIZE=72px]NIGGERS[/SIZE] [SIZE=20px]AMONG[/SIZE] [SIZE=72px]US[/SIZE]

You must be new, everyone knows i'm from Holland. I'm from Holland where the fuck you from?

Smoke weed every day.

#Windmills
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I represent Queens tho I was raised up outta Holland
    Flossin new jeans cuz you know this nigga's Ballin
    Sittin at the poker table knowing I be ALL IN
    Fuckin with petite broads, the ones with the small chins

Hip hop hibbit, chip chip charoo
    Sucking on your girl yo like what's a boy to do
    Amsterdam lifestyle coursing through my veins
    Soakin' bitches panties while I'm building paper planes

Take me to the taco shop it's all that you can eat
    Let us get all sloppy drunk and puke on people's feet
    Some they like 'em sour but you know I like 'em sweet
    Step up to the podium and then admit defeat
    Good shit mQ, turns out i'm just paranoid, i installed the update over the files of the older version which was what caused the problem, deleted all files. Reinstalled and now speed's good. Yay, looks like i'm not getting vanned just yet.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Good. Now we can talk about why our thankseses keep diminishing. You had like 11 or 12 yesterday and I had 10 or so... just a minute ago I had 8, and now after you've liked my post, I am down to 4, and it says you only have 3. In reality, I should have like TWENTY. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKKK?!??!?!?!!?! :RAGEFACE: *cry cry cry cry cry cry*
    So? Ever heard of Interpol? I commit at least 10 cyber crimes a day.

Also at thelittlesnigger, i don't have a congressman, it's not how politics work in Holland.
    Interpol maybe but the FBI?
    Good. Now we can talk about why our thankseses keep diminishing. You had like 11 or 12 yesterday and I had 10 or so… just a minute ago I had 8, and now after you've liked my post, I am down to 4, and it says you only have 3. In reality, I should have like TWENTY. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKKK?!??!?!?!!?! :RAGEFACE: *cry cry cry cry cry cry*

True, i've noticed this as well. Lanny needs to step his game up.
    Interpol maybe but the FBI?

FBI does collaborative work with international police to bring down deepweb CP sites, so you see my problem there.
    FBI does collaborative work with international police to bring down deepweb CP sites, so you see my problem there.
    Yeah cept you troll the whole pedo thing.
    Yeah cept you troll the whole pedo thing.

Ask my nigger inb4lock(PPP) if i am, or my nigger Iam, or my nigger Hewfil, or my nigger Nero, or my nigger Average Fucking Joe, or my nigger Mr.Happy, or all my 8chan niggers i have on chat. Or my GF for that matter ask her breh.

omgpedosoedgy i mean, i lay it on thick but that's cuz it's fun and i don't get to do that IRL.
    Ahem...
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I REALLY thought this thread was about §m£ÂgØL when I saw it.
    Ahem…

Didn't see that one coming did you.

Jump to Top