User Controls

Some popstar fell of a balcony

Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    ....and now i have to hear about it for the rest of the year (probably)

Grrrrreaaat.
    Crispy reverse pedophile
    Did you hear some popstar fell from a balcony?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Gridlocke Houston
    There was only one direction he could go
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    I am self harming right now
    Gridlocke Houston
    Pics?
    Former One Direction star Liam Payne has #died after falling from the third floor of his hotel in #Argentina, according to state police.

https://t.me/leaklive/21975

Never heard of One Direction or Liam Payne. Be careful in those third world cities, the balconies tend to be really shitty.

Doubt this was suicide, what sort of an person would try to suicide from jumping from the third floor?
    Originally posted by 🦄🌈 MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING - vaxxed and octoboosted 💉 (we beat covid!) 👬💕👭🍀 (🍩✊) Be careful in those third world cities, the balconies tend to be really shitty.

Especially when you're thrown off them.
    Crispy reverse pedophile
    Originally posted by Instigator I am self harming right now
    Vertically not horizontally
    Reading NIS daily is self harm.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I wish she landed on me
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Crispy Vertically not horizontally

Down the street, not across the road.
    Either he destroyed his room and then jumped, or someone trashed his room and then threw him off.
    Either a drug deal gone wrong or a gay tryst turned tricky.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole
    I hope this thread is dead before Halloween.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I hope this thread is dead before Halloween.

*bumps it on november 3rd"*
    Far McFar Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood *bumps it on november 3rd"*

Don't you mean The 1st

Dia de los Muertos
    No I mean the real halloween, St. Martins day

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood we must #ReturnToTradition by celebrating the traditional st marteeens day with the horse hats, carved beets, going door to door singing carols for candy and the evening bonfire and goose and this entire season similar to Zaint Zattex day will be celebrated from September-November 11th where many beets and pumpkins will be carved and many processions in the streets will be had and it will be a joyous harvest time where the secularization of this time of year will be pulled out and returned to our traditional white culture and we will stand in solidarity with Flanders and Ypres 🏇🏽🕊️👻⛪🔥🥘🎃🐎🍂🍬🦇
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Saints%27_Day
    Martinmas Tradition Throughout the World:
    On 16 October 2024, Payne died after falling from a third-floor balcony at the CasaSur hotel in the Palermo neighbourhood of Buenos Aires, Argentina, at the age of 31.[162][163][164] Police were called to the hotel following an emergency call from the hotel manager, who reported "an aggressive man who could be under the effects of drugs and alcohol".[162][165] The manager indicated in the call that "when he is conscious he is destroying the entire room and we need you to send someone", noting that the man's life was at risk due to the room having a balcony.[165][166] Payne fell from the balcony shortly after emergency services arrived.[167] His death was confirmed at 5:11 p.m. Argentina Time (UTC−03:00).[162][168] The emergency medical team that arrived at the hotel reported a "cranial fracture and extremely serious injuries" that led to Payne's immediate death.[164][169]

Alberto Crescenti, director of Buenos Aires' public emergency medical service, announced Payne's death on the Argentine news channel TN, stating that the fall was from a height of approximately 13 to 14 metres (43 to 46 ft) and that Payne sustained "very serious injuries incompatible with life", leaving "no possibility of resuscitation".[162][166] Crescenti declined to comment on whether the death was a suicide or an accident.[166][170] Pablo Policicchio, communications director for the Buenos Aires Security Ministry, stated that Payne "had jumped from the balcony of his room". Authorities are investigating Payne's death, and a post-mortem is being conducted.[166] Police later said that several medications and energy supplements were found in his room, including clonazepam, and that a whiskey bottle was found in the courtyard where his body was recovered.[171] Initial post-mortem examination indicated that Payne died from internal and external haemorrhages and multiple traumatic injuries.[171][172] The forensic experts reported 25 injuries caused by the fall and stated that Payne's traumatic brain injuries were "enough to cause death", with the bleeding in his head and upper body also contributing to his death. The examination found no signs of a fight and noted that Payne was alone in the room at the time of his death.[173][174]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liam_Payne#Death

Getting fucked up on whiskey and klonopin, trashing your hotel room, then diving head first from the balcony at the age of 31 is a pretty cool way to go out, ngl.
    thshr0mguy Yung Blood
    So music star does drugs then kills himself from stupidity, how is this news?
    Originally posted by thshr0mguy music star…kills himself…is this news?

Seriously?
Jump to Top