User Controls

Do you know any one who ever disappeared?

Bradley Florida Man
    I always think this shit is so cool.

I personally only know one guy who disappeared in Lake Michigan and everyone thinks it was a suicide like they found his boat and he had sent weird text messages to everyone before he set out.

Have you ever known anyone who disappeared and were never found? What happened?
    My cousin Russell, disappeared around 1995...never heard from or seen again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    my hooker stepmom staying at our trap house let me squeeze both her titties full on, greatest moment of my life up to that point and then a week later she was never heard from again after owing drug dealers thousands of dollars

She just vanished off the face of the earth after coming around daily for almost a year. Her name was Yolanda
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    No, but know a few peeps I wish that could… disappear.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson My cousin Russell, disappeared around 1995…never heard from or seen again.

What were the details leading up to the disappearance? This is fascinating. Was this one of the cousin you had sex with?
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood my hooker stepmom staying at our trap house let me squeeze both her titties full on, greatest moment of my life up to that point and then a week later she was never heard from again after owing drug dealers thousands of dollars

She just vanished off the face of the earth after coming around daily for almost a year. Her name was Yolanda

Pics?
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr No, but know a few peeps I wish that could… disappear.

Please keep on topic next will be a 26wk ban
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Bradley Florida Man
    You don't want to go to sexy jail!!!
    Bradley Florida Man
    180 long days and the nights are even loooooooooooonga
    Originally posted by Bradley What were the details leading up to the disappearance? This is fascinating. Was this one of the cousin you had sex with?

Russell was a man before his time, a cross between a hippy and a grunge type free spirit...he was a genuine and friendly chap and although we were not close whenever he saw me in the pub he'd come over and be clearly exuberant about seeing me and ask me about what I'd been up to etc. It was relatively normal for him to take off months at a time and then show up with stories of where he'd been and the things he'd done.

Around 1995 he went off on what we assumed was to be another "trip" but never came back and was never heard from again, his mom (my aunt duh) filed a missing person report about 8 months after he vanished but nothing ever came of it...he'd have been about ummm 25-27 when he disappeared.

Personally I figure he's still alive somewhere.

ETA: No on the sex question.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Russell was a man before his time, a cross between a hippy and a grunge type free spirit…he was a genuine and friendly chap and although we were not close whenever he saw me in the pub he'd come over and be clearly exuberant about seeing me and ask me about what I'd been up to etc. It was relatively normal for him to take off months at a time and then show up with stories of where he'd been and the things he'd done.

Around 1995 he went off on what we assumed was to be another "trip" but never came back and was never heard from again, his mom (my aunt duh) filed a missing person report about 8 months after he vanished but nothing ever came of it…he'd have been about ummm 25-27 when he disappeared.

Personally I figure he's still alive somewhere.

ETA: No on the sex question.

I like this kinda story a lot.
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Yes, a Science teacher at my high school. I was friends with one of his sons, both of his sons were students. One day, he never showed up to class. Apparently, he just dipped on his job and family. Pretty sad actually. IDK if they ever reconnected with their dad but that was quite the scandal in my hometown.
    ..he'd have been about ummm 25-27 when he disappeared.

Actually he was older than that when he disapeaeed as I was 27 in 95 so he'd have been 31ish
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson My cousin Russell, disappeared around 1995…never heard from or seen again.

Last seen in a pile of leaves.
    Originally posted by Instigator Last seen in a pile of leaves.

Funny Speedy (I think) mentioned that joke earlier about something else...when I posted it I thought it was odd that a reasonably odd name was used twice today on the forum.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole
    In high school, in the locker room, this black kid pulled his foreskin over his head and vanished up is ass. The NAZI gym teacher blamed on the jooish kid. We never saw either one of them again.
    Fluttershy Short Bussy
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker In high school, in the locker room, this black kid pulled his foreskin over his head and vanished up is ass. The NAZI gym teacher blamed on the jooish kid. We never saw either one of them again.

Liar
    Speedy Parker Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fluttershy Liar

Ok, you caught me. It was the NAZI home economy teacher.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Bump
Jump to Top