User Controls

ATTENTION NIGHT CREW!

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I AM Bill KrozbyLER! REPORTING FOR DUTY!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ZIMMY High on tech reporting in

real niggasin.space hours who tf awake

http://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com/live/

almost smoked my gram just finishing off the shake packing puddles from my baggie.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    THEIR COMING TO ATTACK!

I'll board up all the doors and windows from the inside and set up a hotplate near the door with a beaker and tube running out the dryer vent and we will boil muriatic acid and gas anyone that comes near the compound.
    Rhymin reporting for duty. Smoking cigs to the butt. I'm being gangstalked too. How 2 fite back?
    Triangles will protect us.

Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen Rhymin reporting for duty. Smoking cigs to the butt. I'm being gangstalked too. How 2 fite back?

you gotta reverse gang stalk but realize that you will always be targeted

its just how you deal with it

That seems to be the thing though. If I want to continue in any way there is a deeper level to the game. That is negativity or pertinance is now bound to follow me. I must accept and deflect when nessecary. Perhaps.
    gangstalking at its tinnest
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby THEIR COMING TO ATTACK!

I was listening to him, and agree this is real, yet 15 minutes into it I was like "Shut up.. why doesn't he just pause and take a breather, run a commercial break or play a song while taking a shit.

I couln't focus anymore one what the hell he was saying.. my mind kept wandering off.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I was listening to him, and agree this is real, yet 15 minutes into it I was like "Shut up.. why doesn't he just pause and take a breather, run a commercial break or play a song while taking a shit.

I couln't focus anymore one what the hell he was saying.. my mind kept wandering off.

i like zeph daniels I've been listening to him for a year, even though he makes shitty music and is always like "hey trish..." and his wife never replies... lol he's crazier than a bitch and old as hell but he has some good points and he's a christian like I am.
    Watching the first f1 race of the season with T-PAIN, Crouton, and sprite

I've felt pretty good these last couple days, alcohol withdrawal seems to have finally worn off

Quitting alcohol is going to work this time
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Quitting alcohol is going to work this time

U goin teetotal m8?
    smoking a fat puddle of crumbs to riff god damn Im torched

gang stalkers give you signs that they are stalking you

I don't know if any of you guys have seen the movie "the game" with michael douglas but its all about gang stalking

also check out the movie "gas lighting"
    Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen U goin teetotal m8?

Yep. Sick of weighing 300 pounds while not eating anything and being a zombie for the first half of the day

And it's a waste of $10 a day
    Also tapering phenibut which I only started to help me quit drinking once before, but as is characteristic of my behavior I lasted a week and then started drinking on top of it
    lol I spent $100 on beer this month.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump lol I spent $100 on beer this month.

Heineken is $15 a pack here and it's the cheapest good beer available

I tried switching to liquor to save money but that ended very very badly

If I was short on cash I'd get Mikes harder lemonade but that stuff had a distinct hangover that I didn't get with other alcohol
Jump to Top