User Controls

I would like to explain myself here and now. Must Read

Far McFar Houston
    first off I didn't try and get anyone into trouble on this site. but the person who's name is all underscore or blank. I was just checking older posts (out of boredom) and came across you and a few others that had spoken about downloading games on the archive.org site.

My sister works in commercial and privacy division for the FBI. she's not an agent but a technical asset. I told her that I found the files and was looking to download the terabyte's because clearly "they're legal to do so". she stated that Archive was under current investigation for not only the video game but films and books not considered public domain and very much still under copyright.. and today she called me and said they're being shut down while their files are being purged. possible legal actions for them and an audit on who's been downloading them as a possible piracy purge.

this has been going on for a while. I guess when I showed her the video game section, that they felt these were old enough to lose their copyright status, video games have only been around for less than 40 years or so on these older platforms. they're still under the copyright protection act of 1977.

Also someone mentioned a paid newsgroup type site. I forget the name but she was familiar with them as well. they're likely to be shut down but there is complications because it's ran out of Nassau which I guess is an Island that doesn't follow or obey international laws (like that of china)

I hope you guys don't think I purposely ratted anyone out but when you guys spoke openly about downloading and such its likely they're going to be checking on 'data audits' (which is what I guess they're called)

I feel kind of embarrassed about this.

Gosh, I sure am sorry
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    post pictures of your sister
    Far McFar Houston
    Originally posted by ner vegas post pictures of your sister

What kind of fucking threat is that? You threatening to do harm to her? Get fuck, you piece of shit. I said I was sorry
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    the FBI and the courts face when in 10 years you can just ask an AI to generate a game with all the assets and it creates it entirely from the aether fully playable on your PC
    Fluttershy African Astronaut
    Scron this is the lowest effort alt yet
    Bradley Florida Man
    Aldra let me be in his steam family even though we're not fully related
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by Fluttershy Scron this is the lowest effort alt yet

The royal penis needs servicing.
    Originally posted by ner vegas post pictures of your sister

remember garcia from criminal minds ?

thats the kind of profile that will work as "technical assset" with the eff bee eye
    Originally posted by Far McFar What kind of fucking threat is that? You threatening to do harm to her? Get fuck, you piece of shit. I said I was sorry

a little penis wouldnt do much harm
    Originally posted by Bradley Aldra let me be in his steam family even though we're not fully related

real
    Far McFar Houston
    On and Off.. audits being done.

Fax 📠 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Fluttershy Scron this is the lowest effort alt yet

*Wozny...
    Bradley Florida Man
    Dang now I can't play new GameCube games
    Lol fuck the FBI the hackers erased the entire server and wrote over the hard drives boot sectors with junk code. The data is lost forever, corrupted, scrambled beyond saving. Nobody will ever be charged in court over this, and decades of data is gone in the blink of an eye.

It's never coming back. The FBI have no case. They probably did it themselves and said "OH NO WE GOT HACKED! " which is a high IQ play.

Everything lost wasn't worth saving or it would be saved. Any future backups with be built better and more tolerant so this never happens again. Welcome to the future, it's time to make new history instead of dwelling upon the past
Jump to Top