User Controls

Lebanon is currently being glassed into the stone age

the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I know a Lebanese dude that lost all contact with his family today and I am hearing non stop on the news about endless airstrikes. This is coming after a massive pager bomb operation and now this.

Is Israel invading Lebanon? I think yes and by the end of the year Beruit will be the newest province of Israel.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/israel-lebanon-hezbollah-idf-fully-prepared-maneuvers-death-toll-over-600/

Israel's military hinted for the first time Wednesday of possible ground operations against Hezbollah in Lebanon, with a top commander stressing the need to be ready for "maneuvers and action" against the Iran-backed group. This comes after more than a week of airstrikes that Lebanese officials say have killed more than 600 people and displaced thousands.

The U.S. has urged Israel to focus on diplomacy rather than escalating its fight with Hezbollah, with concern growing that a full-scale war between the longtime foes could mushroom into a wider conflict that puts American forces in the Middle East at greater risk and destabilizes the volatile region.

"We have entered a new phase of the campaign," Major General Ori Gordin, the Israel Defense Forces commander for the north of the country, said Tuesday, according to a statement released Wednesday by the IDF. Crossfire between the IDF and Hezbollah across Israel's northern border with Lebanon has ramped up since the U.S.-designated terrorist group's Hamas allies launched their Oct. 7 massacre, sparking the ongoing war in Hamas-ruled Gaza.

This seems to have been in the works for a while and prompted by nothing out of nowhere started by the pager bombs, now airstrikes and possibly an entire ground invasion in the coming weeks. This is obviously retaliation for what happened last year and it seems they think the only way to prevent anything like it from happening again is to take Lebanon out of the picture.

Is it happening? Or is this just shock and awe from a salty Israel taking a nice meaty bite and striking while the iron is hot?
    Good, nuke that shithole.
    thats not glassed

thats not even gazaed yet.
    Lebanon has been a shithole since I can remember.

Lebanon was better when it was Phoenicia
    It'll be even better when It's a nuclear no go zone for 20,000 years.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Good, nuke that shithole.

no! no! it's the good muslims that smoke hashish and make delicious shawarma
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the only good muslim is a dead muslim....AMIRITE?!?!?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson the only good muslim is a dead muslim….AMIRITE?!?!?

Because they are in heaven?
    Heaven...must be missing an angel
    ...missing 1 angel...because you're here with me...
    mmmmmmhhhmmm
    Bradley Florida Man
    I heard the housing market in Beirut has never been cheaper
    Originally posted by Bradley I heard the housing market in Beirut has never been cheaper

It's dropped from $1 to $0.50?
    tbh I would buy property in Lebanon right now.

Worst case scenario the hebrews take over and change all the signs to jedi moon runes.

Or the terrorism government continues to keep control and further ruin the economy, making land even cheaper. White colony in Lebanon???? Who's down?

we will bring them decentralized cryptocurrency so they can be their own bank
    "And the demonic spirits gathered all the rulers and their armies to a place with the Hebrew name Armageddon." -Rev 16:16
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood tbh I would buy property in Lebanon right now.

Worst case scenario the hebrews take over and change all the signs to jedi moon runes.

Um pretty sure worse case would be it being bombed into dust.
    free government funded demo work
    Flagged4newsyncreticFaithworks Yung Blood [dim the geophysical oocyte]
    I saw a group of people marching for palestine, against canada/in canada.

Fuck off, talkin' about genocide n shit. there's a fucking ton of arabs??

whatever.
    Hey man as long as they keep bringing us delicious shawarma maybe it's better if the place gets glassed and they all move here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Flagged4newsyncreticFaithworks I saw a group of people marching for palestine, against canada/in canada.

Fuck off, talkin' about genocide n shit. there's a fucking ton of arabs??

whatever.

But if you dare fly a Canadian flag in a peaceful protest, they'll freeze your bank account and your car insurance, threaten to take your kids, and jail you in maximum security for years with no bail and no trial on a misdemeanor mischief charge. This actually happened.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood no! no! it's the good muslims that smoke hashish and make delicious shawarma

Had someone close serve there when they bombed the embassy in early 80's. Said huge chunks of Lebanese hash for starburst and Zippo lighters. Ridiculous amounts. I'd like some exotic goodies.
Jump to Top