User Controls

ABE fermentation OR acetone, butanol and ethanol the jedi way

So apparently the first president of israel was a hell of a chemist. He figured out how to use Clostridium acetobutylicum to make acetone butanol and ethanol in one batch.

First up, anyone know anything about the acquisition of solventogens like this? It would be interesting and useful to be able to make these three solvents and there is a renewed interest in the process what with butanol based biofuels.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    they acually all cars are running biofuel rite now oil ran owt time ago all the muzlims bought it from russia &^ uk through isreal and buride in it the desert adn pump it owt adn say omg da oil is comeing from here giv mone pls for build towers adn then they go fucked lol all the western refineris got converted too pump out chennical fuel adn the sand niggers wer almos vexxed but they got sum from africa but it explains everthing that happening today
    Yeah its easy to order from either China, India or Korea one of those nigger asian countries, you can also get the proper strains to make things like hydrocodone, L-pac (ephedrine) and that morphine yeast thing. My cousin does this stuff for a living also and has access to samples of this stuff, it's not hard to get or restricted in any way, same with the ergot LSA producing strains of paspalli and ergot endophytes I don't think anyone would get lab raided for doing research on those if they aren't producing any actual LSD.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BennyProfane Yung Blood
    I'm ridiculously interested in the morphine producing yeast, it's something I've been following for years, I actually remember talking about it on opiophile before it had been developed, and I still think it has profound implications for illicit drug users. Could you tell me more or point me in the right direction? I figure a small sample can easily be grown and multiplied, and even if the yield is tiny it's still a great place to start. You could even make separate tanks and propagate the highest yield, just like selective breeding.
    You don't even have to modify the yeast yourself If you know enough about yeast genetics and have enough cash you can pay some Pakis or chinamen to make the high yielding strain for you, they would likely have no idea what your plan is, its not an uncommon request.

Then all you have to worry about it fermentation which is easy, clandestine genetic modifications is not impossible but most home chemists dont have the ability to do this kind of work.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    if u goto china u can get hired any lab easy if ure white
    exactly fuck the internet, travel the wortld30-34 TO COLLECT AlL DRUG PRECURSORS IN NBULK CHESP
Jump to Top