User Controls

Last time I... was 20 years ago

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Sucks how much I can say with that sentence.
    At work today I was telling my buddy I was going to be taking the kid to swim lessons this afternoon and during our conversation I said "I haven't been there (the recreation center) in 20 years."
    That happens a good bit anymore unfortunately.
    "Oh that restraunt? I have t ate their in 20 years."

I'm sure some of you can relate.
    It doesn't feel real and I often times try and remember being younger and much more care free.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR โ€  29 Autism
    Feels status: anihilated.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I haven't stepped foot in an educational facility in 20 years ๐Ÿ’€
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I haven't stepped foot in an educational facility in 20 years ๐Ÿ’€

It shows!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Originally posted by Bradley It shows!

old books will always exist and they are free
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood old books will always exist and they are free

Sorry couldn't hear you over my fax machine
    Crispy African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Sucks how much I can say with that sentence.
    At work today I was telling my buddy I was going to be taking the kid to swim lessons this afternoon and during our conversation I said "I haven't been there (the recreation center) in 20 years."
    That happens a good bit anymore unfortunately.
    "Oh that restraunt? I have t ate their in 20 years."

I'm sure some of you can relate.
    It doesn't feel real and I often times try and remember being younger and much more care free.
    I dont relate, but youre still very youthful
    Kingoftoes Houston
    I haven't drank titty milk from a bottle in 20 years.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    29 years ago my mom bought me a purse and I couldn't understand why my dad drank so much.
    She told me it was a wallet but it was a woman's wallet and it might as well have been a fucking purse. Red leather god damn purse.
    And as you get older, time starts speeding up, racing faster and faster, so that ten years seems like just a few years.
    last time i fucked your dad it was 20 years ago
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    A soccer team is thinking of employing a 36 year old manager in the news....and I'm always thinking motherfuckers younger than me...how did that happen?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I haven't stepped foot in an educational facility in 20 years ๐Ÿ’€

Every facility is an educational facility. You can learn a thing or two in a bath house for example.
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Life began, again, for meโ€ฆ 20 some yrs ago when I said to my thenโ€ฆ legal sperm donor!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Every facility is an educational facility. You can learn a thing or two in a bath house for example.

learn how to suck cocks and take dicks
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina learn how to suck cocks and take dicks

...I understand this would be your subservient view of the world...mine would be

Learn how to have your cocked sucked and give dicks.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Learn how to have your cocked sucked and give dicks.

passive acts require no learning.

even little boys can have their dicks suxked without much problem.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina even little boys can have their dicks

Is that experience from your childhood or is that what you told your little brother before you started pimpimg him out?

Jump to Top