User Controls

Sociopaths: God's Gift || The Devils Playground

Mighest Houston
    Reason points to a very simple rule of nature that involves the acceptance of the new regime.

You make your own choice.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    "Reason is the divine light in the soul, by which man can attain knowledge of truth and the nature of God."
    — Summa Theologica, I, q. 79, a. 12
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Florida Man
    I don't like being aggressive even if it feels nice
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I told my counselor I think im a sociopath and she was like 'well do you wanna explore that' and I said 'Yah right after I explore your body'

No lol I didn't say that but she is hot

But I did say yah I'm down to explore thay and I asked her if she thought I was a sociopath and she said well I don't think anyone is just one thing and I don't label people, but I'd say you have sociopathic personality traits, yes

I just laughed lol
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    lol you see a counselor
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas lol you see a counselor

nothing wrong with that

everyone should be in therapy 😇 Except me. I'm perfect.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I've learned that sociopaths can't handle cringe. When you are cringe around them, they let their guard down quickly and show you who they really are. No sociopath I've ever met passed on an opportunity to put down someone cringy when they had it. It tickles their fancy.
    Mighest Houston
    Originally posted by RisiR † I've learned that sociopaths can't handle cringe. When you are cringe around them, they let their guard down quickly and show you who they really are. No sociopath I've ever met passed on an opportunity to put down someone cringy when they had it. It tickles their fancy.

Its true. Ill admit it. It's a difficult one.

But not a lot cringes me. So I'm fairly laid back.
    Mighest Houston
    Originally posted by ner vegas lol you see a counselor

I wouldn't either. Family tried making me see one but I knew it was just BS.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I kinda agree with you, though. The world is ruled by sociopaths.
    Mighest Houston
    Originally posted by RisiR † I kinda agree with you, though. The world is ruled by sociopaths.

Rightfully so!
Jump to Top