User Controls

Do you day dream?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I fantasize about shooting up a shopping mall while this song plays full blast on my headphones.

I imagine myself emptying the magazine of a fully automatic assault rifle into a crowd of people in slow motion, the casings falling to the ground with that distinctive noise they make when they hit concrete after being ejected.

It would be a symphony of death.
    Ave Maria is a great one to fantazise about mass murder to. Personally I would listen to this song while shooting up a religious institution just because it would just feel more right.

I for one very much enjoy the idea of listening to this while suiting up in a tux for a fancy assasination:

I then enter the building with below playing on the headphones:

At the start of it, I am simply dramatically making my way to my target. At the rise of the music, I spot my target and he spots me. I get in a chase. He pulls some clever manuvers, but my skill set is beyond him. Thinking he could cut through an hallway I make my way to the end of it before he manages to escape. At the fall of the music (3:00) he spots me at the end of the cooridoor. But I am too close for him to turn back. He looks into my eyes with that begging plea for life. There is a long dramatic moment where we are simply looking at eachother. Then I begin walking towards him. In his fear he turns around and makes one last effort to escape. Im too close and catch him around his neck with my garrote. As I tighten the noose around his neck, hearing him gasp for breath I tell him "Raymond Harkness told me to make sure you know the cost of losing a deal". He goes limp and I pull him into a broom closet where I put his belt around his neck and tie it to the door knob. I pull his penis out of his pants and put it in his hand. He will be counted as just another sex fiend trying to get his rocks off in weird and imaginative ways who went a little too far.

On the walk home from my appartment I call Mr. Harkness and inform him that my final payment must be deposited before midnight and that the job went smoothly. I unlock the door to my appartment and step in. I pour myself a glass of wine and toss this on the old record player:

As I sit in my lounge chair listening to this glorious sonic moment my wife arrives with the children. With a smile on my face I greet them and tell her my meeting went fantastic and that I got the contract renewed. She doesn't know what any of that means but knows its good and means we can keep sending the kids to a good school and keep our somewhat lavish lifestyle. I put the kids to bed and walk into the bedroom. I tell my wife I love her, even though she is half asleep. I climb into bed, completely relaxed. As I lay in bed one last image remaining in my head. The look of fear in that mans eyes before I killed him. They all give me that look of knowing they havent even got minuets left. Its the best part of the job. As I drift off into oblivion I gaze into those eyes and they put me to sleep.
    Lovely imagery in your words, you should make a movie/write a book.
    Maybe ill make an assassin chronichles thread where I write stories of the above nature.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That sounds beautiful. Here's a thing I wrote when I was daydreaming about a blumpkin from the perspective of a ballsack.

Alright, so this is the big moment. My master, Kenny, has talked this stupid bitch into sucking his dick while he takes a shit. Now, the best part of all of this is that I know something neither of them know….yet.

We're just standing in the living room right now, far as I can tell. Well, I mean, I can tell exactly. I've been doing this a long time. Kenny does smoke a lot of meth, so he has a tendency to ramble on, which is exactly what he's doing right now. Unfortunately, this bitch smokes too and so this could be a while if they get back on track…

3 HOURS LATER…

Ok, ok, so I apologize for that, the whole thing was just sort of spontaneous and I was just live streaming for you, if you will, minus the stream plus words. I'm fucking sweating balls right now, I'm not gonna lie.

Ok so they're in the bathroom right now and he's actually, finally, made his way to the toilet and he's sitting down and it's fucking, hilarious like, I just can't explain to you what I did cuz I don't want to ruin the surprise but oooh goody goody I know it's perfect!

You see, I live a few inches from the heart of the bowels; I know what's up. I can tell based off pure instinct at this point - nothing else - and be entirely accurate, when I predict bowel movements and the nature of the feces. When Kenny gets real spun up, real good like, his shit turns to pure, pure liquid, almost gaseous even…

Alright here it is, shit shit she's starting to do it she's starting to suck his dick and he's….alright it's pretty normal so far, some moaning and I guess it's not quite gross for anyone yet because he isn't even trying to shit but I can only guess he's waiting or it might be a while due to the drugs in his system…

**While we're waiting, I suppose I can give you the reveal since it's about to happen anyway. You see, I might just be a ballsack, but that doesn't mean I don't have wi-fi access along with access to the wirings of the digestive system. Little ol' me found a nice bit of information online describing how to re-wire the insides. I had to reverse engineer the idea a bit but I was able to construct it just so…just so and they'll both know soon that Kenny's butthole is out of order, and so urethral evacuation is the only evacuation. *snicker*

Ok his shit is actually bubbling now, probably fucking worked up with the head and the chemicals floating around in there but shit it's brewing and I can tell he's about ready to blow his load…she can too, she can feel it. I've seen enough of 'em to know that they know somehow, and it's about to happen.

And wait……oh, ha, HAH he's gonna cum! He's gonna cumshit and total—-

"BILLY, ARE YOU PLAYING PRETEND BALLSACK AGAIN? TIME FOR BED OK? YOU HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING."

Dissociator African Astronaut
    I daydream about blowing my brains out constantly. Not in an edgy way, just because it makes me feel less depressed.
    I daydream about blowing my brains out constantly. Not in an edgy way, just because it makes me feel less depressed.
    Reach for your dreams!
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I daydream about fuck you
    I daydream about fuck you

You mad?
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    of course
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I day dream about sex all day
    Lanny Bird of Courage

I totally get that. Like when I remember something embarrassing I did as a kid or think of something particularly unpleasant I have this automatic reaction where I think about killing myself or getting shot exactly where I'm standing at the moment and just collapsing on the floor in an instant. Like I can somehow tap into the don't-give-a-fuck mindset of not existing by envisioning it in enough detail. I'm trying to do it less these days since I think it's how you end up with repressed memories and that can't be good but it's definitely something I think about at times.

My most common daydream is falling though. Like down the side of a building, being in some control of the motion, just the change of orientation. Never hitting the ground or dying, just the mental exercise of continuous reorientation. Whenever I'm really focused on something difficult the sensation is similar, like when I'm working on a hard problem and making progress it feels distinctly like falling, reorienting, change of gravity. I find thinking about it in idle moments makes the process "in the field" more productive, more fun, easier to deal with. Like in your day to day your mental centroid, the place you think of "yourself" as being, is like the center of your head. But when falling, or experiencing unexpected torsion or acceleration, it changes to a different point, like where it would have been a moment ago. For me the process of learning or reinterpreting previous experiences is very similar, a departure of the mental centroid from the conceptual origin of vision, it just feels like falling and I daydream about the same sensation a lot.

I think I picked it up when I read Ender's Game ages ago and the eponymous character talked about this, or at least the idea of mentally reorienting yourself in space. I don't know if the experience of it outside of daydreaming happened after I started thinking about it, or if it was something that was there before and I only noticed later but it's definitely an entrenched habit at this point.

Anyway, fantasizing about killing random people sounds kinda unhealthy m8. Like I realize suicide fantasies aren't like the image of mental health but that sounds like some Anders Breivik shit right there blood.
    Anyway, fantasizing about killing random people sounds kinda unhealthy m8. Like I realize suicide fantasies aren't like the image of mental health but that sounds like some Anders Breivik shit right there blood.

Funny you'd mention Breivik, if i were gonna' mass murder i'd probably make a bomb like he did. Did you see the CCTV footage of that explosion? Good god, that explosion was epic.

I don't usually think about killing people though.

Honestly though there has been a period pretty recently where i would think about murdering some random chick, i imagined how i would feel if i stabbed her in the carotid artery in some forest. How would it feel to look her in the eyes as her life slipped away. Would i feel sorry for her? Would i feel bad? I probably would, especially because it's a girl and shit, but it has to be a girl because it seems in my mind also more special to kill a girl, for some reason. I'd probably have to dig her a grave afterwards so hopefully the body wouldn't be found. Seems like a lot of trouble though and i am notoriously lazy. But imagine how surreal that would be, you're in some forest in the middle of the night with the body of a person you just killed, digging a grave. *Que rain for dramatic effect*

IDK blood, murder fascinates me, not trying to be edgy either. I'd probably never kill a person though unless they sufficiently pissed me off and i'd kill them in a rage.
Jump to Top