User Controls

Things you'll never be

RisiR † 29 Autism
    For me, a passive aggressive sniveling shitrat.

You?
    Bradley Florida Man
    A real woman.
    Kafka sweaty
    Jealous, emotionally intimate, trusting, crazy, interested in gossip or celebrities.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Kafka Jealous, emotionally intimate, trusting, crazy, interested in gossip or celebrities.

I'm all of those things sometimes. To varying degrees. Does this make me a bad person?
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by RisiR † I'm all of those things sometimes. To varying degrees. Does this make me a bad person?

Associating with Bradley after he tried to make me feel fearful of being raped and killed by another user here and claiming he couldn't wait for it to happen, normalising his behaviour, makes you a bad person.
    Kafka sweaty
    Apathy is evil.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Kafka and killed

Whoa, that's sick. Glad you made it.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    An anti drug person. Even if I got totally sober (probably won't happen) I'll always advocate for harm reduction and not judge drug users
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    I don't expect anyone to come to my aid, but not calling it out tells me you're okay with it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Kafka I don't expect anyone to come to my aid, but not calling it out tells me you're okay with it.

I'll come to your aid next time, m'lady! Yes, m'queen! And until then you can sit on your throne (my face) and watch over your kingdom. Mmmmm...
    Kafka sweaty
    I am INTJ staring rn.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    *whispers* you're a goddess to me
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I didn't whisper it into your ear :)
    Bradley Florida Man
    U been whispering to my penis
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    That's a fetish of mine. I think it should be a thing. Not dick whispering (I'm the ass whisperer) but face sitting with a big fat dick between. Yup.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    On topic: Normal, I guess...
    Bradley Florida Man
    on topic: abnormal
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Bradley on topic: abnormal

That's a lie. I know this dude. He's CRAZY.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Well I'm gonna save the world bro so I'm gonna be a hero

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Kafka Associating with Bradley after he tried to make me feel fearful of being raped and killed by another user here and claiming he couldn't wait for it to happen, normalising his behaviour, makes you a bad person.

Yeah you're a Nutbag

Jump to Top