User Controls

Future Plans

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'm gonna stop smoking, workout regularly again and look for a new career or something. Maybe I'll finally get a driver's license, too.

Yea, yea, yea.. that and the dick.

It doesn't sound like much but I think it's gonna change my life a lot.

What are your plans? Maybe you got something more exciting than my boring old life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Florida Man
    Op needs to be about it
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Bradley Op needs to be about it

That's true but I have these terrible mood swings, y'know. They're really holding me back.

I think I have to talk to someone about this because it's not normal.
    Kafka sweaty
    These days I'm turning a room into an office and setting up my Twitch for streaming. I got membership to a place in Belfast so I can sit at my pc there instead of at home. Trying to spend more time in nature but I feel fearful of going outside in general. Trying to take care of my heart health because I want to do coke again. Have a trip to London booked.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Maybe I won't do any of that stuff and just live a frugal and chaste life without technology.

That doesn't seem so bad, either.

God bless.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Or I go to India and become a Hindu deity. These guys love fucked up stuff.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Maybe I'll GG Allin this shit and just go all in.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yea, I consider myself free.
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    I'm off to ski in the alps next week.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by RisiR † Maybe I won't do any of that stuff and just live a frugal and chaste life without technology.

That doesn't seem so bad, either.

God bless.

I live in the sixth most expensive city in the US on about 830$ a month, while in college full time. It definitely can be done. I did all of my schoolwork on a chromebook I got for 200$. You just gotta really embody being a poor ass nigga. I wear clean dress clothes all day and as several people have pointed out to me on this forum they don't always fit me but they're clean and they're the best I can do. I have almost zero spending habits, forgoing even fast food and meat LOL

Now that I don't have to pay rent I stack much of this money and make major long overdue expenses; a 900$ computer, 600$ to my tuition, etc.

You need to really analyze your life and it's easy to make advantageous decision making regarding ones finances. I don't feel poor, have a little bit of savings, and am stacking money but I still splurged once this week by buying 7$ in dog toys and a 2$ coffee total, lol.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by Instigator I'm off to ski in the alps next week.

damn how much are your parents paying to take their 35 year old son on his first holiday in years?
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I need to start taking care of my physical health and see a dentist. I've been at this new job about a month and i love it. I also will be able to start a savings eventually and can afford everything I actually need. I also need to get my car a few things.

I've set goals starting with getting this job and I'm slowly accomplishing them.

Start small, any forward progress is always good no matter how little it seems
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I need to start taking care of my physical health and see a dentist. I've been at this new job about a month and i love it. I also will be able to start a savings eventually and can afford everything I actually need. I also need to get my car a few things.

I've set goals starting with getting this job and I'm slowly accomplishing them.

Start small, any forward progress is always good no matter how little it seems

Is it a different restaurant or what you doing for work now? We haven't talked in awhile via PM but I remember you discussing that with me.

Easiest thing you can do to start improving your health is take a multi vitamin and eat 8ounces of frozen mixed vegetables every day, very easy to include them in every meal.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Have you tried smoking crack cocaine?

NOT A LOT , just a lil hit off da pookie in the morning to get u goin???
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Kafka These days I'm turning a room into an office and setting up my Twitch for streaming. I got membership to a place in Belfast so I can sit at my pc there instead of at home. Trying to spend more time in nature but I feel fearful of going outside in general. Trying to take care of my heart health because I want to do coke again. Have a trip to London booked.

No matter what the topic of a thread is, all you talk about is yourself.
    Originally posted by Bradley Is it a different restaurant or what you doing for work now? We haven't talked in awhile via PM but I remember you discussing that with me.

Easiest thing you can do to start improving your health is take a multi vitamin and eat 8ounces of frozen mixed vegetables every day, very easy to include them in every meal.

I left a shitty little restaurant for a job operating a drill press and plug welding. I make almost $5 more an hour now. I've been there a little over a month and I absolutely love everything about it. Good pay, Mon through Friday first shift only and no bosses breathing down your neck. It has drastically helped my mental health get better. Also I do take a multivitamin daily and I don't necessarily eat great but I haven't had fast food in quite a while either so that's another step.

I'll get there slowly but surely. I've been living a long time with no goals or ambition to do anything better. It's definitely more fulfilling than I was living.
    Originally posted by Bradley Have you tried smoking crack cocaine?

NOT A LOT , just a lil hit off da pookie in the morning to get u goin???

I used to love me some butter, it doesn't give me motivation though I just zone out and listen to my ears ring after a blast. Then crack is all I think about so I don't really messed with it anymore. Been over 4 years clean from crack, heroin and fentanyl now too.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I used to love me some butter, it doesn't give me motivation though I just zone out and listen to my ears ring after a blast. Then crack is all I think about so I don't really messed with it anymore. Been over 4 years clean from crack, heroin and fentanyl now too.

Proud of you.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk I used to love me some butter, it doesn't give me motivation though I just zone out and listen to my ears ring after a blast. Then crack is all I think about so I don't really messed with it anymore. Been over 4 years clean from crack, heroin and fentanyl now too.

I think you're a real one, trippy. Keep up the good work and never stop.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by RisiR † I'm gonna stop smoking, workout regularly again and look for a new career or something. Maybe I'll finally get a driver's license, too.

Yea, yea, yea.. that and the dick.

It doesn't sound like much but I think it's gonna change my life a lot.

What are your plans? Maybe you got something more exciting than my boring old life.

Sounds fire. I too, sir, enjoy getting richer/healthier
Jump to Top