User Controls

My wife's rack

/thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    make/model/year ?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That's a stealthy picture, isn't it?

I mean, the pose isn't bad but the angle looks like you took it secretly.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    post a picture of her face
    Originally posted by RisiR That's a stealthy picture, isn't it?

I mean, the pose isn't bad but the angle looks like you took it secretly.

Never. She told me to upload something.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby post a picture of her face

Kill yourself first.
    ^she must be a butterface then
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^she must be pretty ugly then

Bill Krozby, shut your mouth. We've all seen the bitches you fuck.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Bill Krozby, shut your mouth. We've all seen the bitches you fuck.

U mad bro. I've had several guys here say some of my girls are pretty. The thing thats different between you and me is I fuck multiple chicks of all different kinds. You're the cuck that posted a thread about how she wasn't having sex with you and you were jacking off on the couch all alone.

and the thing thats different than you and me is I'm actually not a pussy and can post pictures of the girls I fuck with out cutting their heads off. Because you're an insecure faggot

ITT: tears beautiful tears.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^she must be a butterface then

Are you really going to sit there and act like you have a more discerning eye for women?
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Are you really going to sit there and act like you have a more discerning eye for women?

Dude I've seen your baby mammer, don't start daniel. My point is, he's insecure about his woman. But is will to show her tits to get some kinda positive affirmation from guys on niggasinspace

/thread
    like he's so proud of his wife, yet dots out her face... kinda weird.. just sayin..
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Kill yourself first.

Comment/Q: Nice.. Do you live in Australia?

Q: are they DD?

Statement: My girlfriend said she has a nice rack.

Q: And is she part asian? what ethnic not just "White"
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i come here to see tits, now tits or i gtfo
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby U mad bro. I've had several guys here say some of my girls are pretty. The thing thats different between you and me is I fuck multiple chicks of all different kinds. You're the cuck that posted a thread about how she wasn't having sex with you and you were jacking off on the couch all alone.

That's not a good thing Bill Krozby. That makes you a whore.

Muh girl had surgery when I posted that. I don't know what to tell you. It's really glaring just how immature you are. Maybe if you got into an actual relationship, if you were a real man, you'd realize that people don't just have sex 24/7. I mean you're my age but you still have the career, lifestyle and attitude of a college frat boy. It really speaks for itself what kind of a person you are, if the things I know about you already don't.

Seriously, look at the cosmetic surface shit you're trying to make fun of me for, and look at the shit I don't have to guess and fantasize about because I already know what to make fun of you for. Who you are. It's really too easy.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby like he's so proud of his wife, yet dots out her face… kinda weird.. just sayin..

I highly suspect she's better looking than every single slam pig you've posted. He probably just doesn't want his family's personal information floating around this toilet bowl.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore That's not a good thing Bill Krozby. That makes you a whore.

Muh girl had surgery when I posted that. I don't know what to tell you. It's really glaring just how immature you are. Maybe if you got into an actual relationship, if you were a real man, you'd realize that people don't just have sex 24/7. I mean you're my age but you still have the career, lifestyle and attitude of a college frat boy. It really speaks for itself what kind of a person you are, if the things I know about you already don't.

Seriously, look at the cosmetic surface shit you're trying to make fun of me for, and look at the shit I don't have to guess and fantasize about because I already know what to make fun of you for. Who you are. It's really too easy.

says the try hard faggot posting his wifes tits on niggasinspace to get approval from guys that don't have sex... your point is null..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby like he's so proud of his wife, yet dots out her face… kinda weird.. just sayin..

Have you ever heard of privacy? Lawdy.
    Hey! Yo!

Can we not FUCKING ruin every thread by arguing about that fucking dude, huh?!

Dude.. I wouldn't show my wife or girlfriends face either being the age I am.. If I was in my late teens or 20s.. very much likely. But after that, you could get a lot of shit from it. Someone employing her in the future gets a hold of it.. People get fired for that. She's just playing the tease on the boys at NIS but she's not stupid if she has to take kids to school in the morning only to get feedback from the caddy bitch mothers who act like they never did wrong. So I would expect him not to show her face. that doesn't make sense to you?
Jump to Top