User Controls

My ex said she misses me

Bradley Florida Man
    I'm guessin about this dick
    my old bitch & me
    that shit'll me sick

nah but in all seirousness she reached around to me and wanted to ask me when I'm coming to wisconsin and I thought bruh like in 20 like 15 to 17 or some shit i don't remember u know how it be i was a trap star doing bonsai trees and breeding animals with my company "Bred by Brad" and uh anyway

says all this great shit she heard about me, how good im doing, and im like waht the fuck who do u talk to that still knows me??????????????????? and she told em and I guess it was some people I know on facebook and I thougth wow

so she starts telling me about all my old friends I don't really keep up with anymore and I just told her like I didn't move 2000 miles away and not talk to anyone for three years because I really give a shit about them and want to know them LOL

And she asked me when I'm coming to wisconsin next and I told her "I don't really have a reason to." haha
    Gridlocke Yung Blood
    ask her when shes coming wherever you are
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    picd?
Jump to Top