User Controls

Photos of when Wariat got beat up for talking sexually to a child

Bradley Florida Man
    I won't go into too many details

Imagine if that child had come to his apartment. Wariat eager to have his ass eaten however conspicuously lacks toilet paper.

picture url

😫 🤒 😷 🤧 🤢
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    and you saved them?
    Fluttershy Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood and you saved them?

Bradley couldn’t save anyone
    Not even his elf
    :c
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    He so looks like a stupid Polack.
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    well

I could've done without seeing that
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by ner vegas well

ur a bad friend
    Elbow African Astronaut
    he fucks bitches for sport 😤
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Elbow he fucks bitches for sport 😤

He fucks his hand for lack of options.
    Originally posted by Elbow he fucks bitches for sport 😤

lives in the capital of femboys
    doesn't fuck femboys

i don't get it tbh but I wish him good luck on his quest to fuck a teen or soemthing idk
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    👀

you wanted to see more of it im sure.

just like that time you saw a man using an anger grinder as his meat grinder, you just cant look away.
    Warcry Certified lover boy
    you guys are nasty qssholes as bradley once said. you are nastY nasty assholes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Warcry you guys are nasty qssholes as bradley once said. you are nastY nasty assholes.

are you denying that you fuck bitches for sport? 😤
    hey man just remember while you are out thre chasing ass taking your licks bradley in sitting there masturbating to your pictures/storeis wishing it was him and saving it to his folder of people he wishes he could be
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood hey man just remember while you are out thre chasing ass taking your licks bradley in sitting there masturbating to your pictures/storeis wishing it was him and saving it to his folder of people he wishes he could be
    Tru dat
    The nigga on house arrest
    Crispy African Astronaut

I hate you dirty spic nigger
    Crispy African Astronaut
    I mean chink, spics on my mind from all the hassle at school
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by Warcry The nigga on house arrest

i got off 3 weeks ago and now work as a manager in a different sober living facility while going to college more than full time

But OK
Jump to Top