User Controls

Kafka ur thoughts on this?

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Vent/s/7uLjzHO8Tc
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    kafka?

I hate men that think I am unable to do something just because I'm female.

submitted 8 hours ago by Unlucky_Swordfish_44

So I (22F) went to a cafe that I usually like to relax at yesterday.

While I was there everyone was playing COD MW2 on Xbox. I asked if I could try and informed my friend that I haven't played in over a year and am used to PlayStation and not Xbox.

Anyways, I grabbed the controller and started playing. While I was playing another guy came in and instantly got pissed. He said things like "she probably doesn't know how to hold a controller" and even came to me to ask if I know what COD is.

(I am a huge gamer. I played COD BO2 a lot and even MW3. Yes, I do not always play on console because I prefer PC. That does not mean I don't know console as I was playing PlayStation as well since I was a little kid).

Anyways. I just kind of ignored him and continued playing.

After playing, I went back to my seat to resume my work and this guy came to sit by me.

He told me that I absolutely sucked and that I should see him playing. I agreed and honestly didn't care. Then he proceeded to say that I can also be as good if I start playing every single day (he said it with an attitude worse than a teenage girl).

I then told him that I cannot unfortunately play every single day, since I am a full time student and employee, working to pay for my own pc, hence why it is such a cool pc that is 10 times more expensive than his xbox.

He then got mad at me! He told me that I am an asshole for saying things like that when he is unemployed and still living with his parents. I informed him that I've been working since I was 18 years old and that a job didn't magically just drop on my lap.

He got even more pissed and proceeded to say that women have it easy because we get everything we want.

I laughed at him and just said "go play your games while I become successful".

He made a huge scene about it. So much so, that I grabbed my stuff and left.

It pissed me off to my core!! So just because I have a pair of breasts and long hair means that I cannot play games? He also has long hair and a pair of breasts so he can just look at himself and make that judgement.

I am also a huge stoner! The amount of times men came up to me while I was rolling up or smoking a bong asking things like "do you know how to roll" or "do you even know how a bong works" or even pointing out where the bong clutch is as of I am illiterate.

It just pisses me off. Okay, I'm done venting. Have a good day everyone!
    Check for polyps while yer up there fuys
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    fox?
Jump to Top