User Controls

Im eating Hummus

But I think it spoiled in the hot car :( I think I got the wet ickies.
    You only eat whongus
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    only faggots and rats eat hummus. which are you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "Homos".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist only faggots and rats eat hummus. which are you?

I'm no Rat fink, faggot. no one here is in trouble of shit. Jeff Hunter can't even get in trouble for shit.

It's the system of corruption I'm highlighting. I don't give a fuck if you stabbed someone last night over a fucking sneeze. It would be shitty but unless you were a pedophile or beating a mother to death in front of her kid.. I doubt I would get involved because I know it never leads to a good thing.
    i gangstalked you, Top hah
    I don't know what that has to do with my wet caca problem but ..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=targeted%20individual
    then why you eatin faggot food for?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    every single time I saw this thread I thought it said 'I'm eating humans'
    Originally posted by aldra every single time I saw this thread I thought it said 'I'm eating humans'

i read exactly same thing first time. i thought hed just misspelled it man.
    Originally posted by NARCassist then why you eatin faggot food for?

because when it's not spoiled it taste num
    Originally posted by aldra every single time I saw this thread I thought it said 'I'm eating humans'

"I'm eating humans.. of flesh and blood a man" (highnote fill "I'm only humannnnn!)

sorry.. just read that in that with that song playing

What kind of mental disorder do you have/don't have?
    At Totse2001.
    Originally posted by RisiR What kind of mental disorder do you have/don't have?

http://niggasin.space/thread/9136
    Decent riffs and spaghetti , tight drums, WTF vocals? great way to ruin this with shit.
    Never cared much for hummus myself
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I don't give a fuck if you stabbed someone last night over a fucking sneeze. It would be shitty but unless you were a pedophile

So you endorse the random stabbing of pedophiles? Do you also endorse the random stabbing of homosexuals? Because you know...

"Stop being different than me"
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pedophiles and rapist should all be destroyed.
Jump to Top