User Controls

FUCK EATING HEALTHY, I"M GONNA SNAP

Bradley Florida Man
    Kinda getting tired of eating all these bitch ass vegetables and spinach and shit, bro can I just get some fuckign chorizo,some cheese, maybe some fries to put under it and some BBQ sauce god damn.

WHen I wanna eat good food I look in my pantry and you konw what i got htat isn't healthy?

Some fucking crackers and spam bro, what kinda shit life is this when I don't even smoke newports, i'm not a rapist, and I don't like people who talk on the phone real loud, c'mon with yourself bro

the fuck is the point bro give me a box of graham cracker, a half gallon of chocolate milk and a fat bitch that's nice to me
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by Bradley Kinda getting tired of eating all these bitch ass vegetables and spinach and shit, bro can I just get some fuckign chorizo,some cheese, maybe some fries to put under it and some BBQ sauce god damn.

WHen I wanna eat good food I look in my pantry and you konw what i got htat isn't healthy?

Some fucking crackers and spam bro, what kinda shit life is this when I don't even smoke newports, i'm not a rapist, and I don't like people who talk on the phone real loud, c'mon with yourself bro

the fuck is the point bro give me a box of graham cracker, a half gallon of chocolate milk and a fat bitch that's nice to me

Smoke black n milds and drink malt liquor at a Publix.

You'll be the coolest kid on the block.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole
    Publix has chicken
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I haven't eaten anything and I feel englightened but also have a pounding headache from the coffee fast ow ow ow o wo so much pain can't even bump my own coffee addiction thread

but after pain comes more pain and occasionally brief periods of feeling like a GOD fuck the green agenda of greens and healthy living join the white agenda of suffering, asceticism and fasting
    You quit school and go then back
    You quit dick and go then back
    You quit unhealthy living and go back

...I'm detecting a running theme here.
    corriander.

i can never have enough of corriander.
Jump to Top