User Controls

Yeah I'm mad!

Bradley Florida Man
    I'm mad as a horseyhatter.

It's like a horse.
    Don’t be mad. Get glad, Brad.
    Put on a gown and turn that frown upside down.
    Wear your hat and don’t give a shat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by frala Wear your hat and don’t give a shat.

i liked this one, the others not really but this one i could tell came from a place of love.

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Your mom looks like a bitch.
    Originally posted by Bradley i liked this one, the others not really but this one i could tell came from a place of love.

Are you kitten me rn they all came from a place of love. I know how you get on Sundays.
    Bradley Florida Man
    awwwww i don't kown what to do when people are nice then not nice then nice to me again

I'M RELIVING MY CHILDHOOD TRAUMA
    OH BOY

WHAT WOULD YOU DOOOOEWWWOOO FOR A KLONDIKE BAR
    Originally posted by Bradley awwwww i don't kown what to do when people are nice then not nice then nice to me again

I'M RELIVING MY CHILDHOOD TRAUMA

That's when you get nice and not nice. Go with the flow, you know?
    Bradley Florida Man
    no bro i'm always nice to people until I don't want them in my life then I get really really fucking mean but i try to avoid feelign that way or acting like that as much as possible

i am a comforterer, a lover if u will, like my whorrorscope says "You will be long of dong for all your days you are hung, B-wung" or some shit ir emember it disitnctly it was in the newspaper and everything
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    Don't feel down, turn it around.
Jump to Top