User Controls

.EVIDENCE OF GOD

emailmichaelkadar@proton.me Yung Blood (banned)
    ....///
    I have evidence of God's messages in the details of many events and details of the world and some of God's messages contain Nazi messages and more.

If this evidence will be known to the public, this evidence has the potential of a miracle that will change reality for the better for Neo Nazism.

I uploaded some of the evidence to this blog https://thenazigod.wordpress.com/

If your interested in working with me or interested in leaking this evidence to as many people as possible or want to contact me for a different reason then send me a email to emailmichaelkadar@proton.me or/and michael.kadar@tutamail.com
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I dont think GOD would approve of gmail...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    Interested, but...

What trajan horse am I getting if I download it?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Originally posted by Instigator Interested, but…

What trajan horse am I getting if I download it?

just a n athenian one
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    I've got a trajan horse hat, wanna see?
    Bradley Florida Man
    lol OP is this you 25 years ago?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/22/israeli-teen-michael-kadar-jailed-for-10-years-over-hundreds-of-bomb-hoax-calls
    #I believe
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood just a n athenian one

Just an Athenian Horse*
    "What you don't know" the legend goes "can't hurt you"
    If you only want to live and die in fear
    They tell us to believe just half of what we see
    And absolutely nothing that we hear

Resist the twisted truth, no matter what the cost
    Supplant the rights with wrongs inside our heads
    Outlawing all the questions to the answers
    That no one likes, when someone ends up dead

Dystopia

"What you don't know" the legend goes "can't hurt you"
    If you only want to live and die in a cage
    There's panic and there's chaos rampant in the streets
    Where useless thoughts of peace are met with rage

Demoralized and overmastered
    People think the quickest way to end a war is lose
    Dictatorship ends starting with tyrannicide
    You must destroy the cancer at its root

Dystopia
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by emailmichaelkadar@proton.me ….///
    I have evidence of God's messages in the details of many events and details of the world and some of God's messages contain Nazi messages and more.

If this evidence will be known to the public, this evidence has the potential of a miracle that will change reality for the better for Neo Nazism.

I uploaded some of the evidence to this blog https://thenazigod.wordpress.com/

If your interested in working with me or interested in leaking this evidence to as many people as possible or want to contact me for a different reason then send me a email to emailmichaelkadar@proton.me or/and michael.kadar@tutamail.com

I shouldn't have clicked on that I think the FBI has me on a list now.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Just an Athenian Horse*

Just a HorseyHat*
    Originally posted by Kingoftoes I shouldn't have clicked on that I think the FBI has me on a list now.

Now?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley lol OP is this you 25 years ago?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/22/israeli-teen-michael-kadar-jailed-for-10-years-over-hundreds-of-bomb-hoax-calls

I remember this. The ADL and the other anti-white organisations never did take his calls out of their "hate crime" statistics.
    Bradley Florida Man
    ya dude went from emailing jfake bomb threats to talking to god about the rise of the nazi empire in only 25 short years,
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I remember this. The ADL and the other anti-white organisations never did take his calls out of their "hate crime" statistics.

He was most probably working for the FBI/CIA and the Democrat party.
Jump to Top