User Controls

I can always tell when Wariat is banned...

because this...

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Jc
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I can't :(
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    Lol.

First thing I would do is send those DMs to interpol.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by Instigator Lol.

First thing I would do is send those DMs to interpol.

Snitch
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    OHHHH!! OHHH! I JUST NEEEEED TO TELL ON SOMEBODY TODAY!
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    Paedophiles are the exception.
    as a real anarchist I am forced to face my morals directly and must deal with terrorists and child molesters without government help or else I am a hypocrite.

Instead I look to the heavens for answers and God definitely says it's cool to kill those people
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What right does God have to tell us what is right and wrong?

Originally posted by Donald Trump What right does God have to tell us what is right and wrong?

From a Catholic perspective, especially after Vatican II, God's right to tell us what is right and wrong is rooted in God's nature as Creator, the expression of divine love through moral law, respect for human dignity and conscience, the call to justice and liberation, and the communal discernment of the Church. God's moral guidance is viewed not as an imposition but as an invitation to live in accordance with the truth, love, and justice that reflect God's own nature and will for humanity.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump What right does God have to tell us what is right and wrong?

the supernatural nature of his communication with you ?
    Originally posted by Charles Ex Machina the supernatural nature of his communication with you ?

being communicated with by God directly does not change the deposit of faith or natural order of divine authority in any way
    Bradley Florida Man
    I am also the victim of this man's aggressive Private Messaging.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Florida Man
    I replied "wow" to 1 messsage 3 days ago when he wouldn't help me with an emulator. I think I also said "You're a bad friend."

I have received about 40 messages I did not reply to, except yesterday at some point I asked him to stop and he said "OK im going to bed man" then I woke up to 5 more.
    Live footage from the NIS secret rear guard discord of us goading Wariat into talking with teens he is having second thoughts about
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood being communicated with by God directly does not change the deposit of faith or natural order of divine authority in any way

it reinforces the notion that god exists
    God can not declare you to be the spiritual leader of all peoples for example, anyone claiming as such would be determined to be insane, lying or communicating with demons

NORMS FOR PROCEEDING IN THE DISCERNMENT OF ALLEGED SUPERNATURAL PHENOMENA
    https://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_ddf_doc_20240517_norme-fenomeni-soprannaturali_en.html
    Art. 15 – Among the negative criteria, one should carefully consider:

1°. The possibility of a manifest error about the event;

2°. Potential doctrinal errors. One must consider the possibility that the person claiming to be the recipient of the events of supernatural origin may have added—even unconsciously—purely human elements or some error of a natural order to a private revelation, not due to bad intentions, but to the subjective perception of the phenomenon;

3°. A sectarian spirit that breeds division in the Church;

4°. An overt pursuit of profit, power, fame, social recognition, or other personal interest closely linked to the event;

5°. Gravely immoral actions committed by the subject or the subject’s followers at or around the time of the event;

6°. Psychological alterations or psychopathic tendencies in the person that may have exerted an influence on the alleged supernatural event. Also, any psychosis, collective hysteria, and other elements traceable to a pathological context should be considered.
    vatican ?

werent you screaming sade vacante a few weeks back ?
    I think the pope is the pope
Jump to Top