User Controls

Hey Guys

Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    Remember when kafka wanted to come to Poland to eithe rvsiit me or stay here with me?
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    hey
    Originally posted by Warcry Remember when kafka wanted to come to Poland to eithe rvsiit me or stay here with me?

I remember, I bet you whacked off to the vision of how things would go at least 100 times...I know I did.
    Warcry Certified lover boy (banned)
    How do you think it would go?
    Originally posted by Warcry How do you think it would go?

Something like this...

News report:

"Interpol is searching for an Irish woman who murdered in cold blood a known Polish Pedophile. Neighbors of the victim said "I hope she escapes, that creepy weirdo was always hitting on me and my 13yr old friend".
    Bradley Florida Man
    I don't think she would come and visit and if she did I don't think she would like you. You're an extremely difficult person to like or enjoy being around. I'm sure Kafka wouldn't be any different than all the people in your life that only interact with you when they have something to gain because interacting with you is a distasteful experience most times.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Originally posted by Warcry How do you think it would go?

anotyher kill for the black window *goat laugh* nah im jk maybe anal fisting after sharing a plate of mephedrone?
Jump to Top