User Controls

Just curious

Kafka sweaty
    Did any other females here grow up wearing petticoats or did I just have a fucked up childhood? This was in the 90s.
    Did you just categorize an item of clothing as only applying to females?

IT'S 2021 YOU BIGOT.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Just, my grandfather's mother was an aristocrat and things passed down. Then on my dad's side, he was born in 1958 but was the youngest of 14 children so he was old-fashioned and people noted that. My great-uncle on his side lived into his 90s and I spent my childhood in his 1940s style cottage. American rudeness has infected people on the internet. I know I was born in the best time for me but it's hard for me to adjust, I don't feel like I completely belong to my time and don't know if there's a way to overcome this or if I should just detach and see life as a series of experiences. I feel this conflict between the old-fashioned and the modern world.
    Originally posted by Kafka Just, my grandfather's mother

*great grandmother
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Ig it's my identity I'm struggling with but it doesn't really matter because identity is just based on your upbringing. So far in my life I have just detached. I don't see myself as a person but as an entity.
    Kafka sweaty
    With an identity crisis you have a more colourful life but it's still confusing. Things from the old world are relevant now as truths but they're not accepted.
    Kafka sweaty
    I just wish more people on the internet were aware of how American rudeness is affecting them.
    Kafka sweaty
    Women today have to be everything.
    Kafka sweaty
    E.g, men in the workplace have more respect for women whom were flat shoes. What am I supposed to make of that? I can't dress feminine or it Will be frowned upon, I will be seen as less competent. That's why I'm only comfortable wearing lolita clothes around girls.
    Kafka sweaty
    Why can't I wear frills and be taken seriously?
    Kafka sweaty
    A lot more women would dress feminine if men respected them as equal while doing so, that's a fact. I feel like I have to dress androgynous to be taken seriously and that's fucked up.
    Kafka sweaty
    Women want to dress feminine but know men won't respect them as equal if they do so, this is your fault.
    Kafka sweaty
    I was born in the best time for me, when Aspergers was still in the DSM nd 2013 fashion the best, best time for women too, but still, it's hard to be in the modern world when you're ingrained with old-fashioned values.
    Kafka sweaty
    I've decided tho, since I'm not having children I will leave a manifesto. Proust only started writing his greatest when he was a few years from death, and he changed everyone. If I can't have my own children I will influence others, that's all that matters. You can have a lot of children from a manifesto.
    Kafka sweaty
    I can't exist irl because of my hypersensitivity to the weather and sunlight, it overwhelms me. Being anonymous irl gives me a sense of peace.
    Originally posted by Kafka Women want to dress feminine but know men won't respect them as equal if they do so, this is your fault.

Men aren't going to respect you as equal regardless of your clothing choices...equality doesn't exist anywhere in nature...or human society.
    Kafka sweaty
    I've had irl friends but I'd go months forgetting that they exist, I can't maintain irl relationships and don't want to be disturbed with texts. I need control, knowing that no one will text me or call at my door.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Men aren't going to respect you as equal regardless of your clothing choices…equality doesn't exist anywhere in nature…or human society.

Alas, humans descend from both chimpanzees and bonobos. I don't want to associate with the ones descended from chimps, which is you. Not all men are the same.
    Originally posted by Kafka Alas, humans descend from both chimpanzees and bonobos. I don't want to associate with the ones descended from chimps, which is you. Not all men are the same.

Pro tip..all men are the same. Simps are not.

Equality doesn't even exist within the same gender..rich/poor/strong/weak etc...equality is a fantasy.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Pro tip..all men are the same. Simps are not.

Equality doesn't even exist within the same gender..rich/poor/strong/weak etc…equality is a fantasy.

You're a lost cause. Men like you are the reason I've been put off men for good and won't get married or reproduce. Without mutual respect you will never have a healthy relationship. You are hell.
Jump to Top