User Controls

Spoiler Tags

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    If they're already in sorry, couldn't get them to work. It'd be nice if video embeds were wrapped in [spoilers] by default, will stop the memory issue with people spamming embeds and will speed up page loads because we don't have to preload every single video in every single Bill Krozby/scrotpost
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hey fuck you I havent posted a youtube video for days
    sorry I might be having a psychotic break
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra sorry I might be having a psychotic break

This will be my new favorite excuse to give to normies.
    I've considered saying that when asked why I didn't turn up to work, but figured it'd probably put me on the fast track to getting sectioned, unfortunately
    Originally posted by aldra I've considered saying that when asked why I didn't turn up to work, but figured it'd probably put me on the fast track to getting sectioned, unfortunately

What's sectioned?
    committed to an institution; I think it's an English term but I like the sound of it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I second this notion. Hear hear!

*Smashes gavel*
    Only problem is if we implement spoiler tags they will be used exclusively for:

Hey, guess what?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Only problem is if we implement spoiler tags they will be used exclusively for:

Hey, guess what?

Hey, guess what?

Oh hai.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've never seen the "spoiler system" really get abused. Even still just something for the YouTube vids would be nice. What the fuck was it on zoklet? Wasn't a single bar that displayed the video name that you could enlarge by clicking it? Does that sound right? I'm high?
    hey guys, guess what?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by aldra hey guys, guess what?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    well spoiler tags are in, auto-wrapping youtube videos seems like a good user configurable option. It's late though, will try to add it tomorrow.
    Best feature ever.
    Doesn't seem to work on mobile
    Works here on mobile. Android. You have to be logged in, though.
    Originally posted by RisiR Works here on mobile. Android. You have to be logged in, though.

Odd. I'm logged in on android as well
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Odd. I'm logged in on android as well

They're not working on my end.
    Not working here either
Jump to Top