User Controls

That australian breakdancer

Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]

Discuss.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    NO THANKS
    LoL, how did she get picked? Lol I barely kept notice of years olympics

Did you see the the video of the guy who didn't get his place cause this person was picked.

What were Australia's selectors thinking?
    Originally posted by Instigator LoL, how did she get picked? Lol I barely kept notice of years olympics

Did you see the the video of the guy who didn't get his place cause this person was picked.

What were Australia's selectors thinking?

the story I heard was that she and her husband were the ones who initially pushed for breakdancing in the Olympics, and that they held a lot of sway over the selection council.

the news has been spamming stories about how she had nothing to do with selection though so who knows, I don't care enough to dig deep
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Elbow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ner vegas the story I heard was that she and her husband were the ones who initially pushed for breakdancing in the Olympics, and that they held a lot of sway over the selection council.

the news has been spamming stories about how she had nothing to do with selection though so who knows, I don't care enough to dig deep

You're the NIS News Australia Correspondent aldra we need your juicy Aussiefied takes.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I love her. It's hard to take a bigger shit on something than what she did. Hahaha.

We need more of this. We need more middle aged women invading every cool space and hip thing so they can hilariously fuck everything up and learn their place in life.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Yooo, it's me dawwwg. Barbara from down the street. Check this out!

1 step 2 step headspin

Hahahaha, are you fucking kidding me? Where's your family, bitch? What's wrong with you? Oh no....
    Originally posted by RisiR † Yooo, it's me dawwwg. Barbara from down the street. Check this out!

her real name is Ray Gunn
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by ner vegas her real name is Ray Gunn

That's a predictive programming psy-op.

'stralia is about to "you call that a gun?" the rest of the world.
    Oh god...you knew it was coming but...

RisiR † 29 Autism
Jump to Top