User Controls

WHAT A DAY

Dissociator African Astronaut
    WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE UNWELCOME
    WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE GOING HOME
    WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE TALKING TO SOMEONE
    WHO KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG

minimal subtext, just good lyrics zimmbo
    Sambob and ZoK and I believe Lokil (which is probably Zok) made a song. You can find it at Archive.org

Sambob was a bully. He threatened everyone who didn't agree with him. Stating his arms were bigger than anyones necks.

but their music is .. umm.. different. I'll give them that. I support art. So , yeah. go listen to them.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    what a fred
    Originally posted by NARCassist what a fred

Fred? you making reference to Dana Gould in Seinfeld again?

He used to be funny. I would listen to him on Alex Bennett. If anyone knows who that guy was (From the bay area, or KROQ in LA.. and NYC)

Alex was a great morning host. he would have Bobcat Goldthwait, Dana Gould, and a bunch of other comedians come in every morning. I got to intern there and knocked over the morning programmers cart full of these 8 track looking reels. AllI heard was "WTF" and it went over the air. I only spent 2 days there. they were real snobs. no room for error. Its not like I broke all of them. What a fucking douche. There was a guy name Roland (West?) who was laughing, said "Don't let it bring you down".. He was cool. I would call him lots, request songs. But Dana Gould is a dick! I don't think he's as funny as he used to be.. and was just shit talking the incident on the radio all day. I was at home and he kept talking about me as Mr Clumsy or some shit. I know there is a copy of this show out there. Fuck you Dana Gould :D
    Sue Naegle

Gee I wonder who the Bread Winner is in this relationship? Dana has some voiceover work on the Simpsons? they're all Illuminati anyways.

Former Queen CEO at HBO Entertainment pffft

Hate.com. Think she's still with Dana?

Jump to Top