User Controls

Req: Lanny

Can you get Dr Mike on this website and talk about 9/11 and what he knows.

And if he's given his heart over to Jesus Christ
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Pretty sure lanny doesn't know who dr mike is, but maybe he does. Why don't you just start a podcast and have him on yourself? I'm so confused by dr mike, I didn't know people like that actually existed. He's like something out of a sci-fi movie
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    What are you? A fucking weirdo?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Pretty sure lanny doesn't know who dr mike is, but maybe he does. Why don't you just start a podcast and have him on yourself? I'm so confused by dr mike, I didn't know people like that actually existed. He's like something out of a sci-fi movie

I feel he might be involved in some dark activity like sex slave.. but he could also be hanging out with the people who do this. He was busted before in the 1980s. 1987 I believe. I met him in 1985 at a house party with a bunch of African Royal people. Hi Eric if you're reading this. Dude, I would retire and disassociate myself from OPD if I were yoU Eric. I still remember our last conversation where you said you would make sure to pay me back. You know Eric. Officer Eric who I was once friends with around highschool age. I really cared lots about your sisters, Mother and Father. Especially your Mother. I remember when she was seriously pissed off at me, but at a party she bumped up against me and asked me to dance (to show forgiveness). She was a great hostess and I truly loved her like family. Your middle sister.. she got weird. She wouldn't stop calling me from college. so it wasn't all on me. didn't know you were going to become a top cop. makes me wonder.

As for Dr Mike.. You're an odd fuck, but if I had a podcast, I would love to talk to you. Perhaps send you a pizza the shape of a goat's head for being on my show since I'm broke and all. I would talk about Remote Viewing at Stanford. 9/11. Satans Circle in the Oakland Hills in the 1970s. Bohemian Grove and club (though I'v driven clients there.. and professionally show them respect... even if they are planning world destruction). and umm the real underground lair that snakes through San Francisco. the Spring water with magical powers. The one that Big Trouble in Little China was based on. Some girl told me this around 1990. I thought she was a crazy conspiracy nutcase but fascinated. Now look.. it's all true it seems. Oh, also tunnels and giants. change your ways Dr Mike. I heard you were sick. You need to give your life to Jesus. you could be very helpful to passing truth along. or go be a jedi or Buddhist. do something.
    Errr... wouldn't a horse head be more appropriate?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I feel he might be involved in some dark activity like sex slave.. but he could also be hanging out with the people who do this. He was busted before in the 1980s. 1987 I believe. I met him in 1985 at a house party with a bunch of African Royal people. Hi Eric if you're reading this. Dude, I would retire and disassociate myself from OPD if I were yoU Eric. I still remember our last conversation where you said you would make sure to pay me back. You know Eric. Officer Eric who I was once friends with around highschool age. I really cared lots about your sisters, Mother and Father. Especially your Mother. I remember when she was seriously pissed off at me, but at a party she bumped up against me and asked me to dance (to show forgiveness). She was a great hostess and I truly loved her like family. Your middle sister.. she got weird. She wouldn't stop calling me from college. so it wasn't all on me. didn't know you were going to become a top cop. makes me wonder.

As for Dr Mike.. You're an odd fuck, but if I had a podcast, I would love to talk to you. Perhaps send you a pizza the shape of a goat's head for being on my show since I'm broke and all. I would talk about Remote Viewing at Stanford. 9/11. Satans Circle in the Oakland Hills in the 1970s. Bohemian Grove and club (though I'v driven clients there.. and professionally show them respect… even if they are planning world destruction). and umm the real underground lair that snakes through San Francisco. the Spring water with magical powers. The one that Big Trouble in Little China was based on. Some girl told me this around 1990. I thought she was a crazy conspiracy nutcase but fascinated. Now look.. it's all true it seems. Oh, also tunnels and giants. change your ways Dr Mike. I heard you were sick. You need to give your life to Jesus. you could be very helpful to passing truth along. or go be a jedi or Buddhist. do something.

what is your deal man? like are you a methhead or just schizo?
    Originally posted by greenplastic what is your deal man? like are you a methhead or just schizo?

Seems you don't know anything outside of what that idiot box in your living room tells you to believe yet Dr Mike knows exactly what I am talking about.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Errr… wouldn't a horse head be more appropriate?

umm I guess. Was FF Coppola into the whole Satan's thing :/ Godfather and all
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 umm I guess. Was FF Coppola into the whole Satan's thing :/ Godfather and all

Ok, we could switch to a man found laying perfectly straight on his back on a bed, fully clothed, on top of the blankets, with a pillow over his face?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Ok, we could switch to a man found laying perfectly straight on his back on a bed, fully clothed, on top of the blankets, with a pillow over his face?

How did we go from a goat head shaped pizza to someone getting smothered? :/
    Trash thread of the lowest order
Jump to Top