User Controls

Keep wariat banned

Bradley Florida Man
    I'm just kidding idgaf
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    We know you care braddyboy, you ain’t gotta lie to kick it
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Nope. As long as he follows the rules there's nothing you can do about it, buckoo

Originally posted by Lanny The moment you do anything off the forum, it's none of my business. The only business I have is knowing what you do right here on the forum, okay? That's it. I don't care about what you do outside of this forum. I get idiots who come in here and are like, "Did you know that this user is on a rival forum right now?" And I'm like, I don't care where they are. Why would I care where they are? They can do whatever they want when they're not on this forum. I only care about how you behave in this space. That's it. Everything else is up to you, and it's not my job to stalk you, micromanage you, and find out what you do behind the scenes. Why the hell would I ever care about that, right? But people try to do this all the time. My detractors notably stalk certain users, and they'll be like, "I saw what you did on your social media. I saw what's on your LinkedIn. I saw the post you made 12 years ago on Facebook," and this and that. It's like, listen, I get it. There's some people out there, sadly, there's stuff out there that a lot of us probably wouldn't agree with, and it's public, okay? But again, it's not my job to know about that shit, nor is it my job to concern myself with that, you understand? So when I get people who come on the forum and they're like, "Hey, how could you allow this person to post here? Aren't you aware that they did this and this and this?" Like, wait, wait, wait, no. Here's your best answer: no, I don't know what they did outside of this forum, and I don't care what they did outside of this forum. It's not my business. I'm not supposed to be stalking our users to know what they did on their private accounts separate from this forum. That has nothing to do with me, zero. The moment that I actually step outside of the realm of a forum administrator and now I try to apply myself in other places of your personal lives, I've overstepped my boundaries. Now I've become a creeper, now I've become a stalker, I've become the weirdo. It's not my business to be finding out about what you do behind the scenes in your real lives, right? It's not my job, nor should I hold people accountable. "Oh, you were on a rival forum? Ban them now." No, I'm not going to do that. It's not my job to hold you accountable because you did something in your free time. I don't care. Just follow the rules when you're on this forum, that's all I care about, okay?
    He doesn't need to become the weirdo, he IS the weirdo.

(I before E, except after weirdo)
    Bradley Florida Man
    Lanny definitely reads your private messages before you do
    Bradley Florida Man
    Gets a cup of milk and some oatmeal raison cookies and has a whole go of it while you're tucked into bed
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bradley Lanny definitely reads your private messages before you do

I read you girl’s pussy before you did as well
    Bradley Florida Man
    I know. That's what made me like her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top