User Controls

I am afraid to admit in public that I find Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer to be attractive

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I did it once before, but was accused of having no standards, was asked if I ever been with a woman, and was told to see an eye doctor. life sucks bro.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I could see schumer being attractive if she wasn't so obnoxious and trashy but lena dunham? yeah maybe see an optometrist
    It's okay Bill Krozby, you can't really sink any lower on here.
    I'd fuck that pig, Schumer. I say pig not because she's chubby.. She's cute chubby.. but because she has no class, has a double standard when it comes to humor. she apparently doesn't like the same shit dished out on her. So she's a fucking pig headed bitch.

But she is sexy
    Originally posted by Dargo It's okay Bill Krozby, you can't really sink any lower on here.

I know its okay on here, thats why I mentioned public in the title
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'd fuck that pig, Schumer. I say pig not because she's chubby.. She's cute chubby.. but because she has no class, has a double standard when it comes to humor. she apparently doesn't like the same shit dished out on her. So she's a fucking pig headed bitch.

But she is sexy

yeah i would fuck her face up
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah i would fuck her face up

We double up on that bitch.. fuck it.. I'm separated.. Just keep your balls and shaft away from my leg (bad experience, traumatize me..even with best bro on his girlfriend with her blowing me.. fucker was drunk and slapping his meat on my leg, laughing.. why does alcohol make people you trust into faggoted little pervs?)

We could pull a train on tis MILF

queen of HBO (or former). She's still pretty hot

Zame.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 We could pull a train on tis MILF

queen of HBO (or former). She's still pretty hot

what the fuck is that shit on her legs??

i would fuck her face up, with my fists
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I did it once before, but was accused of having no standards, was asked if I ever been with a woman, and was told to see an eye doctor. life sucks bro.

iktf

i said the same thing about amy schumer and people said i had bad taste because she was ugly

shes not ugly shes cute and i would give her the bepis if she wouldnt claim rape
    Originally posted by greenplastic i would fuck her face up, with my fists

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 We double up on that bitch.. fuck it.. I'm separated.. Just keep your balls and shaft away from my leg (bad experience, traumatize me..even with best bro on his girlfriend with her blowing me.. fucker was drunk and slapping his meat on my leg, laughing.. why does alcohol make people you trust into faggoted little pervs?)

I dunno all i know is when I drink too much I start "talk more gay", like my voice sounds gayer and act really obnoxious. But I don't do gay things though. I was at a municipal waste concert awhile back there was this drunk fat sweaty guy talking to me about how he is from virginia and likes pig destroyer, and then he put his hand on my shoulder and kinda semi-massaged it (i was a lot younger like 18 and was heavily sheltered so I wasn't aware of rampant faggotry) and pulled back away from him and went and told me friend.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I dunno all i know is when I drink too much I start "talk more gay", like my voice sounds gayer and act really obnoxious. But I don't do gay things though. I was at a municipal waste concert awhile back there was this drunk fat sweaty guy talking to me about how he is from virginia and likes pig destroyer, and then he put his hand on my shoulder and kinda semi-massaged it (i was a lot younger like 18 and was heavily sheltered so I wasn't aware of rampant faggotry) and pulled back away from him and went and told me friend.

fags r groce
    Originally posted by NARCassist what the fuck is that shit on her legs??

Relax.. its fake tan wearing off. She probably didn't go to the tanning salon and get it sprayed on prior to this photo. Who fucking cares
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

wow.. that's just fucking crazy. this could trigger a drunk teen at a party or possibly even a Priest
    I'v never been to Solano county before so how could I be a .. oh wait, yes I have.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    As you should be - note that an internet message board is also considered "public."
Jump to Top