User Controls

How I got someone elses puke into my mouth and was called a hero by paramedics.

Bradley Florida Man
    Folks I"m at my fourth day of managing a sober living facility of 17 other people.

Guy came back work, just got paid, paid me rent, and said he was tired. He was holding a blue powerade.

I sat in my room shit posting and looking at youtube videos of horrific battles from ancient times and shit.

His roommate came back and told me the doors locked, said he knocked, I said ok and grabbed my key. HIs rooommate the one who just came home was leaned against the wall on his bed with his lips turning purple.

I ran back to my room and grabbed my narcan (This is my first time narcanning someone who actually needed to be narcaned) and I ran back and did the nose application twice in both noostrils. I began to do chest compressions and there was only very shallow breathing, so I started doing mouth to mouth resesitation

Dude puked in my fucking mouth. Stomach and acid and blue powerade. Medics showed up and the police for some reason and told me I saved his life. :/

LOL Happy Friday yall!!!! THe owner of the house showe dup andt old me I did everyhting right and how proud of he was of me. Dude that was such a nasty fucking sensation feeling warm powerade and stomach acid go into my mouth and then I started coughing it up and spitting it out onto the floor and now I Have to clean up all this puke and the more puke from when he kept puking on his side :/

I don't feel like a hero, I feel like a garbage bag full of puke lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Florida Man
    Bro that's so fucking gross lol I'm still kinda in shock
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    gaysexual reproduction via faggotcides ANd puke pets
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    Lol

How much have you got to pay for a tetanus shot?
    ner vegas African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley (This is my first time narcanning someone who actually needed to be narcaned)
    Not all heroes wear underpants
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by Instigator Lol

How much have you got to pay for a tetanus shot?

I go fishing so I regularly jab myself with dirty rusty fishing hooks and as such I get a tetanus shot every 8 years. I got my last one in 2020 during the pandemic so I got that covered.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not all heroes wear underpants

I'm wearing polyester slacks and a button up, it's 90+ degrees and humid as shit out, do you think I'm gonna tack on some 100% cotton underpants into this? My balls are sweaty enough bro.
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    Do you free grippy socks? I only lasted a week in my sober house after rehab cause I relapsed and quickly ran out of money so started drinking the alcohol gel.

Your going to have some juicy stories for us.
    Bradley Florida Man
    Do I free grippy socks? Not sure what this means.

I wear black ankle socks that I buy in bulk for very cheap. I think I pay 9$ for a dozen of them. I like how they have the same appearance because I don't have to find matching socks or anything.

When i become wealthy later in life I"mma wear those dress socks rich niggers wear but they're like 5-6$ a pair
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Florida Man
    I gave this old guy my grippy socks, I did have a yellow pair. I don't like them because my feet sweat too much in them. I greatly prefer the thin dress or ankle socks that are very cheaply made.
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks I"m at my fourth day of managing a sober living facility of 17 other people.

Guy came back work, just got paid, paid me rent, and said he was tired. He was holding a blue powerade.

I sat in my room shit posting and looking at youtube videos of horrific battles from ancient times and shit.

His roommate came back and told me the doors locked, said he knocked, I said ok and grabbed my key. HIs rooommate the one who just came home was leaned against the wall on his bed with his lips turning purple.

I ran back to my room and grabbed my narcan (This is my first time narcanning someone who actually needed to be narcaned) and I ran back and did the nose application twice in both noostrils. I began to do chest compressions and there was only very shallow breathing, so I started doing mouth to mouth resesitation

Dude puked in my fucking mouth. Stomach and acid and blue powerade. Medics showed up and the police for some reason and told me I saved his life. :/

LOL Happy Friday yall!!!! THe owner of the house showe dup andt old me I did everyhting right and how proud of he was of me. Dude that was such a nasty fucking sensation feeling warm powerade and stomach acid go into my mouth and then I started coughing it up and spitting it out onto the floor and now I Have to clean up all this puke and the more puke from when he kept puking on his side :/

I don't feel like a hero, I feel like a garbage bag full of puke lol

Nice job proud see if you can get the guy to suck you off as payment.
    Originally posted by Bradley I gave this old guy my grippy socks, I did have a yellow pair. I don't like them because my feet sweat too much in them. I greatly prefer the thin dress or ankle socks that are very cheaply made.

Just wear one type of socks. It makes life so much easier. No more sorting socks. You know you wear what you wear. Skinny dark blue, that's you. You don't need grippy socks either, just wear moccasins or shoes indoors.
    Bradley Florida Man
    I wear flip flops / slides. It's a very common habit in the third world and carried over to Miami from Cuba. I got a nice pair though, Nikes.

I've had people ask me like "How much were those?" a couple times and truthfully I don't know because I stole them a long time ago but yeah they're nice I like them.
Jump to Top