User Controls

Best thing that has happened to me in a hot lil minute

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I should be starting a new job Monday! It pays like $4 more per hour than what I currently make, I need this in my life!

It's going through a temp service for the probationary period and I am supposed to go tomorrow and fill out the paperwork and they will probably give me a dipstick pee test. I have fake pee but have never used it before so I'm kinda nervous about using it. I did a few addy's on the 25th and it's probably been about 3 weeks since I've had a THC gummy so I think I'll be ok to use my own pee but I would like a little feedback if anyone has experience with this.

The best part is I am leaving the little shit hole restaurant I'm currently at fucked. They suspended me for a week 2 weeks ago for calling off a day I FUCKING VOLUNTEERED to come in on my day off 30 minutes before I had to be there. I wasn't even scheduled.....they also cut me to 3 days a week.

The thing is I'm the only person that knows how to change the grease (they have new, high tech digital fryers, more trouble than they are worth) I'm also the only one who cleans and enhancements them properly and the only person that puts the food truck up. I'm not showing anyone how to do any of that shit.

They put me in a bad spot trying to get out of a hole, struggling deciding between my share of bills, food, cigarettes or gas. I really want to punch that particular manager in the mouth but I won't let my intrusive thoughts win, I'll screw them worse leaving.

I've been really depressed the past few months and this gives me quite a bit of hope.

Anyway I know no one would know for sure but do y'all think my pee would be good or should l use the fake stuff? I'm pretty confident I'd pass but I have to make sure I'll definitely get this. I'm just worried about them knowing it's fake pee or something stupid. It's U Pass brand and has hand warmers and a temperature strip but I'm still nervous and inexperienced with using fake pee.

All feedback is welcome, thank you homies in advance.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Florida Man
    Dude you're the second coolest guy in this thread. Keep it up
    I'm so impressed with you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thanks for the input lmao
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    can I borrow 20 till the end of the month
    Bradley Florida Man
    I'mma need to borrow about tree fiddy till the 29th of nevruarary
    Damn y'all i didn't even start yet, I'm broke ASF myself and was gonna ask one of y'all for a loan.

Seriously I'm kinda nervous about using this stuff but I think I'll be aight 🤞🤞🤞
    Good luck on your new job, always nice to see someone making an effort.
    Thank you everyone, I got it and I start Monday! I am to the point where I'm serious about getting myself together and this is the start I needed.
Jump to Top